What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the bust out WR for the stretch run? (1 Viewer)

Week 1 in PPR

I don’t play PPR, but he had 17.1 standard and 5 catches, so that would get him there.

Although one of those tds was a rushing td.

I actually just dropped him due to byes, so if someone is a believer in him, he could probably be had pretty cheap or free.

I’m not one of those believers.
Ok, I'll give you that in PPR.  I play in nonPPR, so his 6 pts a week weren't cuttin' for me.  I didn't expect the once in a lifetime rushing TD to repeat either.

Ok, I'll give you that in PPR.  I play in nonPPR, so his 6 pts a week weren't cuttin' for me.  I didn't expect the once in a lifetime rushing TD to repeat either.
Totally agree.

I straight dropped him and Wentz for a kicker and or Hollister this week. Byes were killing me and he holds little value, even more so after this post bye injury.

What about T.Y. Hilton?  I don't put a ton of stock into SOS, but If (and it seems to be a big IF) he comes back in week 12, he faces what FBG considers the easiest WR schedule from weeks 12 through 16.  Brissett is back for the stretch, and their remaining opponents are much better vs the run.  If Hilton stays out, Pascal seems like an obvious choice.

In all seriousness, if you followed the Dolphins and their secondary stats (I did), you might have picked up Parker and his exterme aDOT causing a lack of catch rate, his end zone chances, and other things that made him more than viable once they got anywhere to within whack.

Jamea Washington I was waiting for all year and had him four times on one team. I still will be hesitant to draft anywhere near to value next year with Big Ben pouting up the huddle again.  

Deebo I would have never, ever seen coming. That's a pure breakout as a rookie  

Last edited by a moderator:
In all seriousness, if you followed the Dolphins and their secondary stats (I did), you might have picked up Parker and his exterme aDOT causing a lack of catch rate, his end zone chances, and other things that made him more than viable once they got anywhere to within whack.

Jamea Washington I was waiting for all year and had him four times on one team. I still will be hesitant to draft anywhere near to value next year with Big Ben pouting up the huddle again.  

Deebo I would have never, ever seen coming. That's a pure breakout as a rookie  
I agree with these names.....  but well, as hindsight is 20-20, I missed out on getting Parker cheap.  He was offered in a multi-player deal where I sent Deebe Samuel, Curtis Samuel & James Washington...all for TY Hilton pre-season, as I had high hopes for them.....In the package, I foolishly asked for Tre'Quan Smith over Parker since Miami offense was so dismal and the NOS offense was explosive!   The 2nd year WR was due to capitalize on all the attention MT was drawing....   :cry:

But I think in terms of Bust out for Playoff Run.... 

Davante Adams and Tyler Locket both are getting fully healthy and their counterpart WR2's are drawing enough attention to minimize the double coverage on them.  They have more trust from their QB's and their experience will shine as it gets Crunch Time! 

The correct answer was Devante Parker, definitely Devante Parker.

Holy cow. Gonna be tough to trust him once Fitz is fine next year but still.  He's literally the only offensive threat on the field and no one can stop him.

Users who are viewing this thread