What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WHO says women of childbearing age should be BANNED from drinking alcohol (1 Viewer)

isnt this the logical flow through?

i mean the argument is easy to make after covid. you were forced to take precautions because you could have covid and unknowingly transmit. Women could be pregnant and not know it.

Maybe bars should just require rapid tests. Or perhaps proof of birth control usage?

We cant take their word for it and trust them because then all the pregnant women would just lie.
Awesome post.

I think you degenerates should have to get a non-reporductive stamp to get discounts on alcohol.

Once a person isnt a reproductive object, they can drink at will. Before that, they need to pay a tax or get a license to drink while reproductive.

Are we at least all in agreement that we should create laws that will force Americans to drink less?

Its science and if we can save just one life, it's worth it.
There may be someone who is still wearing two masks while posting still - just to save a life.  

I wonder if Fauci still wears two masks?  After all, he recommended it, and there may be a variant in Uruguay that could harm others.

Users who are viewing this thread