What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who should I pick up between these 3? (1 Viewer)

pigskin17

Footballguy
Who would you pick up between these guys on my WW:D. Williams - LB - Atl.O. Thurman - LB -Cin.G. Wilson - DB - NYGIt's for a flex spot starter, points are:1 - tackle.5 - 1/2 tackle2 - sack3 - pick1 - pdThanks

I think Odell is in for a big game v. Pittsburgh, but I like all three of those guys a lot. So while it obviously depends on who you've already got on your roster, I'd consider picking up at least two of the three you mentioned.

I'd put them in the order you already have them in. Although with Thurman being a rookie he will likely continue to improve as the season wears on.

I have:DLMathisGrantLBJohnsonBrooksDBBrownSharperA. WilsonWould need to drop one.I ALSO could pick up D. Hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pick up all 4 if I were you. I assume you have M Brown and D Johnson. Our league scores exactly the same except we only get 1 pt for sacks. Here is how they all rank in our league:

LB

D Williams - 6

Thurman - 13

D Johnson - 19

Brooks - 31

DB

D Hall - 2

M Brown - 3

G Wilson - 10

A Wilson - 59

D Sharper - not in the top 100

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pick up all 4 if I were you. I assume you have M Brown and D Johnson. Our league scores exactly the same except we only get 1 pt for sacks. Here is how they all rank in our league:

LB

D Williams - 6

Thurman - 13

D Johnson - 19

Brooks - 31

DB

D Hall - 2

M Brown - 3

G Wilson - 10

A Wilson - 59

D Sharper - not in the top 100
How is G. Wilson and D. Williams on WW? Pick up Wilson and start him. He is one of the top 5 DBs in the league.

Run, don't walk, to pick up Gibril. You can jog to pick up Thurman. Williams is okay, but I don't like him as much as the others.

Drop Sharper pick up Gibril.I actually dropped A. Wilson to pick up Gibril.You have a solid LB crew, if you want to tweak a little, that's fine, but my vote goes Demorrio Williams over Thurman.

Users who are viewing this thread