What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's rolling with T.Henry today (1 Viewer)

Rounders

Footballguy
So who's rolling with T.Henry today? Who are you benching in favor of Henry?

I'm rolling with him and I'm expecting his biggest game of the year! 100+ and 2 TDs! I'm benching L.Jordan, S.Young, R.Johnson, & K.Watson in favor of Henry. Who's with me?!?!?!

I am going with T Henry over F Gore. Gore has too many damn questions going into the game. Actually, I guess that Henry has questions too, but what can you do? At least Henry has a nice match-up.

Only way he's seeing my lineup is if the Whale's toe keeps him out for the Titans.

As much as I've liked Henry(the player) in the past I'm not trusting him too much these days.

Travis Henry always finds a way to pull a huge games out of his ### during any given season. He seems to be forgotten, and then BAM. Today is a BAM day...

Credits to John Madden...

I'm stuck with either Henry or Jordan today :goodposting: .

The consenus in the FF community is Henry is due for the big game. This non-condom wearing, marijuana puffing guy hasn't done anything in weeks!

But, if I can verify he plays today.......I'm going to start him.

Henry over FWP for the Brutai!! FBG cheatsheets be damned, going with my gut.
Gutsy.
Thats the brutai, thats how i roll. :mellow:
If there is a bad decision that needs to be made, Bonzai Brutai is there to make it. :goodposting:
Hopefully I'll be bumping this thread later just for you sweet cakes. :mellow:
Ha ha.Hopefully not, I have FWP, traded Henry last night.Truth be told, I think you are making the right call. I just had to try and put some bad mojo out there on this.

Henry over Rudi.

However, if Henry is scheduled to be suspended in about 2 weeks and with Selvin Young having a good week last week. Does Denver use more of a RBBC this week? Also, Henry is not 100%.

I'm not starting him. That's good news for fantasy owners.

FWP and KJ going for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
So who's rolling with T.Henry today? Who are you benching in favor of Henry?

I'm rolling with him and I'm expecting his biggest game of the year! 100+ and 2 TDs! I'm benching L.Jordan, S.Young, R.Johnson, & K.Watson in favor of Henry. Who's with me?!?!?!
In other words you had no choice? :rolleyes:

I'm not rollin' with Henry but I'm starting him.

But I also started him last week as I missed putting Selvin in by 3 minutes (lineup deadline) so what do I know.

Henry over Rudi. However, if Henry is scheduled to be suspended in about 2 weeks and with Selvin Young having a good week last week. Does Denver use more of a RBBC this week? Also, Henry is not 100%.
Latest information seems to indicate that Henry may end up playing the rest of the reason. No RBBC in Denver, didn't use it when Young started or when Henry has started. Big numbers start today for Henry :rolleyes:

Good call on Henry. He's a stud.

The guy has done nothing since he tested positive and he continues to keep players off the field the longer he drags this out.

What a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread