What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's the Most Famous Person from your High School and why don't I know who he or she is? (1 Viewer)

los alamitos class of 93 so it’s a toss up but I think Pedro Pascal takes it these days ahead of monique powell (save ferris), Nikki Monninger (silversun pickups), brooks wackerman (drummer), taryn manning and Dante Basco. however if i go beyond the years i was there i would say Pedro still beats out JT Snow, Rob Nen, Joe Escalante, numerous nfl players. the current qb is up there though, he committed to USC recently and is a projected to be an nfl qb, Malachi Nelson
Nice list. My kid is now in the Los Al school district.

Used to know Rob Nenn's sister.  She was the goods and damn nice.

Who is more known Jeff or Jared Weaver? (MLB) Played baseball with Jeff in Pony

Don MacLean (UCLA/NBA basketball)

Shailene Woodley (actress)

Nice list. My kid is now in the Los Al school district.

Used to know Rob Nenn's sister.  She was the goods and damn nice.
jenn nen is definitely a hotty, los al is getting a major overhaul of the campus. i always try and go by it once everytime i’m down there for some volcano burger

Steve Slaton

Had an incredible rookie season. Second season he had a shoulder injury plus fumblitis. Kubiak eventually cut him in his 3rd year. Never really got back to form. 

Who is more known Jeff or Jared Weaver? (MLB) Played baseball with Jeff in Pony

Don MacLean (UCLA/NBA basketball)

Shailene Woodley (actress)
Simi Valley HS. I played against MacLean as I was at Newbury Park HS.
MacLean was way ahead of me. I was in grade school. I blew out my knee before playing real HS basketball (was in our 9th grade summer league as where I had to quit) but the team I disliked the most in club basketball (Vikings) was Newbury Park. I am pretty sure I fouled out every game against them. lol

MacLean was way ahead of me. I was in grade school. I blew out my knee before playing real HS basketball (was in our 9th grade summer league as where I had to quit) but the team I disliked the most in club basketball (Vikings) was Newbury Park. I am pretty sure I fouled out every game against them. lol
I was a sophomore when MacLean was a senior so didn't much time against him. I never played club basketball so don't really know anything about the Vikings. My sister was 4 yrs younger than me so I may know some of those guys you didn't like...hahahaha

Mike Fisher. He's a jerk and so are most of his siblings. Breaks my brain that he's with Carrie Underwood.

Runner up is Adam Gontier (Three Days Grace/Saint Astonia).

The Christian Rock band Thousand Foot Krutch also formed at my school.

It was just a regular public school, despite two of the three most famous people to come out of it being super religious.

Sheryl Sandberg (Former CEO of Google and Facebook) we knew each other but that was about it. Brad Meltzer numerous NY Times Best Seller (we were good friends in middle school and still keep in touch). Perry Ferrell Lead singer from Janes Addiction.

Sheryl Sandberg (Former CEO of Google and Facebook) we knew each other but that was about it. Brad Meltzer numerous NY Times Best Seller (we were good friends in middle school and still keep in touch). Perry Ferrell Lead singer from Janes Addiction.
Never been a huge Jane's fan but heard an interview a while back with Perry that was fascinating. Sounded like he basically grew up as a kid of carnies and learned all his stage skills from them.

I was a sophomore when MacLean was a senior so didn't much time against him. I never played club basketball so don't really know anything about the Vikings. My sister was 4 yrs younger than me so I may know some of those guys you didn't like...hahahaha
Yea, most likely... I think she would have been about my age. I don't even remember why I didn't like them. I just recall not liking them at all. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread