What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why keep the 3rd pick? (1 Viewer)

Trd Ferguson

Footballguy
I have the 3rd pick in my 12 team non PPR league and I am thinking of moving way down...like to 10th or 11th where I have A. Foster and Forte.

Am I crazy to drop that far but I just don't see much difference between Spiller and A. Foster but I will get a much better player in the 2nd? Talk me off the ledge....am I missing something..

I have the 3rd pick in my 12 team non PPR league and I am thinking of moving way down...like to 10th or 11th where I have A. Foster and Forte.

Am I crazy to drop that far but I just don't see much difference between Spiller and A. Foster but I will get a much better player in the 2nd? Talk me off the ledge....am I missing something..
Lol

What makes you think the guy sitting at 10 isn't thinking the same thing.

Lol

What makes you think the guy sitting at 10 isn't thinking the same thing.
I should rephrase that...I have 3rd priority of picks. I can select my draft slot of anywhere I want (assuming 1st and 2nd choose 1st and 2nd) from 3rd to 12th.

Last week I thought the same thing. So I traded all the picks from the 3rd spot for all the picks from the 6th spot. The draft was two days ago and I could not have been happier with the picks in the 1st/2nd. I ended up getting Richardson at 1.06 and Ridley at 2.07 (non-PPR). I also ended up with Cam in the 4th, and Bradshaw in the 6th for two decent value picks. Basically, nobody fell more than a round in value because I never had more than 11 or 13 slots before I picked again. It was a perfect spot from which to pick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread