What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will Trump pardon everyone involved in the Capitol riots? (1 Viewer)

Will Trump pardon himself?

• Yes

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Quite surprisingly (to me) Mayor Duggan came out today in support of the commutation. From his twitter - 

“Kwame Kilpatrick is a person of great talent who still has much to contribute,” Duggan tweeted. “I know how close he is to his three sons and I could not be happier for them being together again. This is a decision President Trump got right.”

Quite surprisingly (to me) Mayor Duggan came out today in support of the commutation. From his twitter - 

“Kwame Kilpatrick is a person of great talent who still has much to contribute,” Duggan tweeted. “I know how close he is to his three sons and I could not be happier for them being together again. This is a decision President Trump got right.”
Dems certainly stick together.... :lmao:

I kind of doubt that's all it is, but I am curious as to why he thinks that. @Da Guru- any insight?
No.  I knew Duggan or of Duggan in the late 90s when he was in Livonia long before he was mayor.  My niece played on the same soccer team as his daughter and he ran the team.   He was always around and was not well liked by the team as he was the the typical handshaking phoney politicion even then.

No.  I knew Duggan or of Duggan in the late 90s when he was in Livonia long before he was mayor.  My niece played on the same soccer team as his daughter and he ran the team.   He was always around and was not well liked by the team as he was the the typical handshaking phoney politicion even then.
There ya go. 

Having now read through all the pardons, there's nothing that jumps out as unusual or deeply offensive. Without knowing the background of every case, it seems like a pretty typical mix of oversentenced drug offenders and well-connected fraudsters. I can't get too worked up about Bannon. It's in the realm of ordinary "bad" political  pardons. 

There's certainly nothing like the pardons of war criminals in this batch. 

He was always around and was not well liked by the team as he was the the typical handshaking phoney politicion even then.
The most annoying thing. My old local state rep was the same way. Would see him at neighborhood parties where everyone was just drinking beer and playing games and having fun, then this guy would come and make the rounds shaking hands, handing out his card, etc. Really took the air out of party.

The most annoying thing. My old local state rep was the same way. Would see him at neighborhood parties where everyone was just drinking beer and playing games and having fun, then this guy would come and make the rounds shaking hands, handing out his card, etc. Really took the air out of party.
Yes..he would ask "How ya doing?"  then not listen when you responded.  You could say "my dog died this morning"  and he would respond "that is great"

I kind of doubt that's all it is, but I am curious as to why he thinks that. @Da Guru- any insight?
Duggan A. Wants Detroiters to vote for him,  and knocking Kwame would piss off X% of them.  "Don't let them talk about y'alls boy!!!" And B. He probably doesn't want Kwame to run against him,  so he's kissing his ###. 

I have no idea why Trump did this other than for S n Giggles.

Duggan A. Wants Detroiters to vote for him,  and knocking Kwame would piss off X% of them.  "Don't let them talk about y'alls boy!!!" And B. He probably doesn't want Kwame to run against him,  so he's kissing his ###. 

I have no idea why Trump did this other than for S n Giggles.
B. Is probably closest to the truth. 

Users who are viewing this thread