What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS MMXI: Back to the Future Edition- Draft & Season Thread (5 Viewers)

Against my better judgement:

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for wisruthroll@gmail.com. 1d1000, rolled once.Roll set 1Die rolls: 94Roll subtotal: 94Roll total: 94

Tre 5

sammy 94

LB_44 117

moops 150

jfranco77 161

dougb/eephus 199

scoobus 210

belljr 232

SCBF 357

cheese 455

Greco 508

rodg12 511

ChemX 569

Arsenal 582

SNC 602

NV 706

bobucarow 785

sparty 814

rnr 847

Hoos 922

TU 968

Oso 976

SIM Baseball has really passed me by - I will think about this overnight (appreciate the PM RnR), but I may have to hang them up - about four seasons to late mind you.

SIM Baseball has really passed me by - I will think about this overnight (appreciate the PM RnR), but I may have to hang them up - about four seasons to late mind you.
:coffee:
Translation: There's been a paradigm shift in my home, and I can no longer have sim-live bong fests in my living room. Prediction: Before going to bed tonight, Koya takes a good look at his Arky Vaughan Wheatie's box and realizes he has to play for love of the game. He'll be back.

:coffee:
Translation: There's been a paradigm shift in my home, and I can no longer have sim-live bong fests in my living room. Prediction: Before going to bed tonight, Koya takes a good look at his Arky Vaughan Wheatie's box and realizes he has to play for love of the game. He'll be back.
Cherchez la femme

rolled.Ok since we all know my noob schtick is not really schtick. been a few years since I did some fantasy basebol. Yahoo rankings good enough to get owned in this?eta: 232
bump for IT.In this format what is a good resource? mag, online etc TIA

rolled.Ok since we all know my noob schtick is not really schtick. been a few years since I did some fantasy basebol. Yahoo rankings good enough to get owned in this?eta: 232
bump for IT.In this format what is a good resource? mag, online etc TIA
Yeah, I'd think a magazine could get you what you need. Even some generic set of rankings online (MLB.com, ESPN.com, etc) will get you enough information to go on from the offensive side of things.

So are we really letting :stonedbanana: pull a Nipsey on us here? Can this league afford another stall tactic? Can Eephus survive this commish job without being assassinated?

So are we really letting :stonedbanana: pull a Nipsey on us here? Can this league afford another stall tactic? Can Eephus survive this commish job without being assassinated?
I would gladly take a bullet for Eephus. We must respect our elders. Especially the really, really, REALLY old ones. The eldest you might say.

I've PMed Doug B regarding a separation. I'm offering custody of the low dice roll.
Received and accepted ... except I'd like to roll for my own squad. You keep the 199.However ... I've just learned that the RPG dice server is now blocked from work as a "Games" site :rolleyes: I will roll from home in a short while.

I've PMed Doug B regarding a separation. I'm offering custody of the low dice roll.
Doug B is taking his own team. He'll roll for himself and leave me the 199. Once he rolls, let's light this candleTre 5

sammy 94

LB_44 117

moops 150

jfranco77 161

eephus 199

scoobus 210

belljr 232

SCBF 357

cheese 455

Greco 508

rodg12 511

ChemX 569

Arsenal 582

SNC 602

NV 706

Bogart 734

bobucarow 785

sparty 814

rnr 847

Hoos 922

TU 968

Oso 976

Doug B TBA

:rolleyes:

Player draft

1 . 01 TRE UP w/ no clock

1 . 02 sammy

1 . 03 LB_44

1 . 04 moops

1 . 05 jfranco77

Oso Diablo up in the stadium draft

Another question, how is where players play figured in? For example, hypothetically, lets say Josh Hamilton is 30 hrs all in Texas and Kyle Blanks hit 30 hrs all at Petco. Is it factored in on where they hit them, or no?

Another question, how is where players play figured in? For example, hypothetically, lets say Josh Hamilton is 30 hrs all in Texas and Kyle Blanks hit 30 hrs all at Petco. Is it factored in on where they hit them, or no?
I imagine we are drafting stadiums too. Right?

Scoobus> last I heard they don't account for where the homeruns occurred. They're changing stuff all of the time, but I think you're safe taking Rockies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine we are drafting stadiums too. Right?
Ballpark draft is in progress. Draft order is reverse of the player draft (Oso is up). Link to WIS ballpark effects. Only 2011 ballparks are eligible.

Sim performance is Sim ballpark adjusted. Raw real-life statistics are not.

Can I just list the 2 guys I am looking at? I may not be around when larry picks.
:coffee:You do realize the sim won't start for eight months
Yes. But we do need to draft 700 players before the season starts.
Not really. Opening day isn't a hard deadline. We'll definitely have the bulk of our PAs and IPs drafted by then. The roster fodder, insurance and flyer picks can be made into April.
:P

Users who are viewing this thread