What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Women that are considered hot that you think are not attractive (1 Viewer)

(HULK) said:
pizzatyme said:
Miley Cyrus

"Never get back together" singer chick

Hispanic mom on Modern Family that looks like she could consume a whole chicken in one bite

All Khardashians

The last 10 years of Angelina Jolie
Miley: She's invited to my bed and welcome to eat crackers there.Taylor Swift: I think she's pretty-ish

Sofia Vergera: Completely overrated everywhere. She's probably wearing 5 girdles and 7 pairs of Spanx everytime she goes in public. She could put a whole pineapple in her mouth.
How is this a negative?!?!?

(HULK) said:
pizzatyme said:
Miley Cyrus

Hispanic mom on Modern Family that looks like she could consume a whole chicken in one bite

All Khardashians

Miley: She's invited to my bed and welcome to eat crackers there.Taylor Swift: I think she's pretty-ish

Sofia Vergera: Completely overrated everywhere. She's probably wearing 5 girdles and 7 pairs of Spanx everytime she goes in public. She could put a whole pineapple in her mouth.
You like throwing hotdogs down hallways?

(HULK) said:
pizzatyme said:
Miley Cyrus

All Khardashians

You like throwing hotdogs down hallways?
Some of us aren't working with hot dogs.

That chick who plays Virginia Johnson on Masters of Sex. Real nice upstairs but her face is manish to the point that I lose the ability to suspend disbelief when dudes are fighting over her.
Just so you know, I'm making a list of everyone that supported Jada, Kendrick, and now Lizzy Caplan.

I'm planning a cross-country tour of fisticuffs, ala Jay and Silent Bob.

If everyone could just post their address, that would be super helpful.
I think Jada and Kendrick are foxes. I think Caplan has XXY chromosomes with nice breast implants. Sorry guy.
I think Jada is a great nomination. Some people clearly find her hot, she looks awful to me. Really hard, mannish and completely not feminine and unappealing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maggie Gyllenhal seems like one of those women who, if you're in the same room with them, you can't take your eyes off of. She's tall, has a huge rack, big eyes, broad smile, nice hair, extreme confidence, and a combination of being sincere and nice, but a little crazy and naughty. I get that she's not supermodel perfect, but there's something about her that scratches an itch.
True. Look at a picture and she's not attractive but I was all :wub: over her in Stranger than Fiction.

Jennifer Lawrence
I have to agree. That one year at the Oscars when she wore the red dress she looked like the hottest thing ever. But she clearly had tons of makeup on. Her face is actually very average and she comes off as very boring and ordinary.
Respectfully disagree. Jennifer Lawrence comes off sex toys. Butt plugs to be precise.

Jennifer Lawrence blushes after confessing to owning ‘copious amounts’ of sex toys on Conan

Jennifer Lawrence stock rising (among other things).

With that said, I agree about Lawrence being fairly average looking.

Jennifer Lawrence
I have to agree. That one year at the Oscars when she wore the red dress she looked like the hottest thing ever. But she clearly had tons of makeup on. Her face is actually very average and she comes off as very boring and ordinary.
Respectfully disagree. Jennifer Lawrence comes off sex toys. Butt plugs to be precise.

Jennifer Lawrence blushes after confessing to owning ‘copious amounts’ of sex toys on Conan

The link is misleading and I'm sad.

Jennifer Lawrence

She says she got the butt plugs as a gag gift to avoid the stigma of a lady with a wide collection of butt plugs; but, in my mind, I'd like to believe she uses them and that's why they are stored conveniently under her bed.

Jennifer Lawrence

She says she got the butt plugs as a gag gift to avoid the stigma of a lady with a wide collection of butt plugs; but, in my mind, I'd like to believe she uses them and that's why they are stored conveniently under her bed.
NOW I would crush...

I used to say J-Lo but after watching her on American Idol - she's hot.

Megyn Kelly would probably be #1. It's isn't the politics that turn me off (I think Elisabeth Hasselbeck is smokin, for example) but she's way too skinny and it seems like she's on coke or speed all the time.

I am Starting to Reassess The Scope Of The 1986 Vienna Convention On The Law Of Treaties Between States And International Organizations.

Don't know if any of these have already been covered. Don't really care, either.

Cameron Diaz. I don't get it. I think she has a boyish face with strange, evil blue eyes. Like some prepubescent boy-demon with glowing blue eyes.

Katy Perry. If she didn't have those jugs, she'd just be strange looking. She's got a quarter acre lot for a forehead, and eyes that are larger than a wise old owl's.

Kathy Ireland. She's got the chops of John Travolta, and strange yet frightening eyebrows that jump out at ya, like they're predators looking for you.

Another vote for Julia Roberts.

Penelope Cruz is a fug monster

Audrina Patridge has some kind of weird googly-eye thing going on. :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer Lawrence
Respectfully disagree. Jennifer Lawrence comes off sex toys. Butt plugs to be precise.Jennifer Lawrence blushes after confessing to owning copious amounts of sex toys on Conan

If they were gifts it would be rude not to use them

Just watched the Entourage episode where Malin Akerman does the three-way with E. If you don't think she is hot, then enjoy your time with Caitlyn Jenner.

Users who are viewing this thread