What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (3 Viewers)

Wordle 1,034 3/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨stare
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩wheat
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Haha. I had played the last couple days from my phone instead of ipad, and I thought the words were awfully familiar at first until I figured out I was replaying 812. Led with utter.
Daily Rescue Octordle #815
πŸ•πŸ”Ÿ
6️⃣7️⃣
8οΈβƒ£πŸ•›
πŸ•š9️⃣
Score: 8

Connections
Puzzle #312
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Wordle 1,036 5/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›nurse (I’m in the ER*)
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›quack
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›mucho
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›juicy
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩lucid

* For what is apparently a herniated / ruptured disc. Doesn’t feel too great, so I am being referred to a neurosurgeon.

Of course, being a FBG, this won’t keep me from my usual work in perpetually saving the day, charming the ladies, and ruining my appetite with ice cream before dinner.

Last edited:
Wordle 1,036 5/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›quack
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›mucho
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›juicy
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩lucid

* For what is apparently a herniated / ruptured disc. Doesn’t feel too great, so I am being referred to a neurosurgeon.

Of course, being a FBG, this won’t keep me from my usual work in perpetually saving the day, charming the ladies, and ruining my appetite with ice cream before dinner.
Hopefully it resolves or is treatable. That's a condition for which I might get a 2nd opinion.

Wordle 1,036 5/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›quack
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›mucho
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›juicy
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩lucid

Hopefully it resolves or is treatable. That's a condition for which I might get a 2nd opinion.
Good call. I’ll be taking the CT scan and X-ray film to my PCP on Monday. For now, I’ve got Norco, Meloxicam, Methocarbamol, and a steroid pack. Oh, and White Claws for use as needed. Even with all that, the pain is about the same, but I do have some increased range of motion.

It’s funny, the last time I was in the hospital, I was out for a few days and when I woke up, all people wanted to talk about was the Will Smith slap.

Wordle 1,036 5/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›quack
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›mucho
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›juicy
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩lucid

Good call. I’ll be taking the CT scan and X-ray film to my PCP on Monday. For now, I’ve got Norco, Meloxicam, Methocarbamol, and a steroid pack. Oh, and White Claws for use as needed. Even with all that, the pain is about the same, but I do have some increased range of motion.

It’s funny, the last time I was in the hospital, I was out for a few days and when I woke up, all people wanted to talk about was the Will Smith slap.
Hoping for a successful outcome for you.

Users who are viewing this thread