What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Palmer, LAC (1 Viewer)

Palmer dropped in our league tonight. Thinking of doing a speculative add, just not sure the extent of his injury. Did p/u Q, Johnston as well.

Well he didn't practice again today thus unlikely to play Monday. I'm just not sure QJ will pop against the Jets pass D vs. wideouts.

Well he didn't practice again today thus unlikely to play Monday. I'm just not sure QJ will pop against the Jets pass D vs. wideouts.
Be very surprised if he is not playing Monday but not idea what is wrong his knee and how much it will limit him but I fully expect him to push through and play.

Be very surprised if he is not playing Monday but not idea what is wrong his knee and how much it will limit him but I fully expect him to push through and play.
I think you're dreaming. I think he's highly unlikely to play.
PM me and offer me any kind of bet you want.

Regardless of whether Palmer plays or not, I think the passing game is going to have an increased amount of Ekeler (like there was last week) and probably some more TE work.

I'd like to think Saleh is smart enough (unlike Raheem Morris) to actually call the defense to the personnel, and not just let Keenan Allen match up with LB/S because that's the scheme.

Unless I had literally no other options, I'd want no part of Palmer this week, doubly so due to it being Monday Night.

I think the passing game is going to have an increased amount of Ekeler
Set up as a perfect Ekeler game

I'd want no part of Palmer this week
Own him several places, very confident he'll play, have no plans to start him. All about the health to me. I may be confident he's playing but I'm not confident his health is not a detriment to his performance. In other words I'm pretty sure he's playing but that does not mean I think he's necessarily ok.

He’s been ruled out

Source?
Multiple sources tweeted it, he's shooting you straight, he's OUT.

And based on what I knew yesterday I am for sure surprised but also glad because I had no intention of starting him and would just as well see him take a week rest.

Then why not link the tweet?
Not looking for this debate but IMO I think people should just appreciate someone posting updated news instead of getting bent they did not go the extra mile and put in more of an effort to pass along news.

He’s been ruled out

Source?

And based on what I knew yesterday I am for sure surprised but also glad because I had no intention of starting him and would just as well see him take a week rest.

Not looking for this debate but IMO I think people should just appreciate someone posting updated news instead of getting bent they did not go the extra mile and put in more of an effort to pass along news.
Yeah I can completely understand both sides of that. But personally I've never posted a link when I relay news. Take it or leave it.

He’s been ruled out

Source?

You may (you shouldn't), but I don't trust anything some random says on the internet.

He’s been ruled out

Source?

I’ll help.

Maybe so someone can help me learn how to make the tweet show up on football guys like when others post and the full text shows.

He’s been ruled out

Source?

You may (you shouldn't), but I don't trust anything some random says on the internet.
Man, if only there was a way that, when someone posts some information, you could easily search for yourself if you feel the need to verify.
nah, that’s a pipe dream.
;)

He’s been ruled out

Source?

Then maybe your time would be better spent Googling it rather than posting 3 times about it.

He’s been ruled out

Source?

Man, if only there was a way that, when someone posts some information, you could easily search for yourself if you feel the need to verify.
nah, that’s a pipe dream.
;)

Or maybe, when you are posting something that you obviously just saw somewhere, you take 2 seconds to copy/paste while you are posting. It is well established here that you should post a link.
:link:

I’ve posted here for many years now that I play basketball with Keenan out here in Irvine … he’s become friends with a handful of my other basketball buddies as well … he’s never said anything before about insight or injuries…it’s the first time… what do you know… he was absolutely right .. go figure

Now if Keenan was right about 3-4 weeks we got something.
So i did what everyone said to do and googled about both Josh`s knee and if keenan Allen said anything about Palmers knee .

1st there is nothing about how Palmer hurt his knee or how long he`ll be out other than missing this week .

2nd i cant find anything Allen had to say about Palmers knee injurie let alone 3 or 4 weeks out.

So this is where LINKS come in , if you read something about how or how long than please add the link , thank you.

I’ve posted here for many years now that I play basketball with Keenan out here in Irvine … he’s become friends with a handful of my other basketball buddies as well … he’s never said anything before about insight or injuries…it’s the first time… what do you know… he was absolutely right .. go figure
Coming here to give this man his due. Thanks for sharing the inside info that helped me to get ahead of this situation before it became public. Intel like this is a powerful thing in fantasy. Much respect!

I was close to acting on this earlier this week. Would have dropped for Dotson if I’d trusted the info. Appreciate the efforts here regardless. Picked up QJ this morning to maybe make an impact from the bench.

2023 gonna 2023

Chargers head coach Brandon Staley said there is a possibility WR Joshua Palmer (knee) returns this season.
Palmer is eligible to come off injured reserve in Week 13. However, Staley’s comments don’t invoke optimism that Palmer will be active immediately for Week 13. Initially placed on injured reserve with a knee sprain, Palmer’s role leaves a void filled loosely by Quentin Johnston and Jalen Guyton targets. Fantasy managers can keep Palmer in IR spots, though will have to look elsewhere until Palmer comes back, if at all this season.
1h ago
Source: Daniel Popper

picked him up & stuck him in an IR slot

I don't need him but no reason to leave him out there for someone else to pick up for free

Someone just dropped him for D Johnson. I'm putting in a claim for him. Nevermind there's no one I'm willing to drop for him.

Anyone know the deal with this guy?

Just lost T. Dell so looking for some WR help, not necessarily this week, but during the fantasy playoffs.

Herbert seems like he needs some help. It's K. Allen or bust. Q. Johnson a droppsy bum, and Ekeler aint Ekeler.

I'd think if healthy, Palmer gets some serious looks down the stretch...

...if he's ever healthy.

If he's available and you're heading to the playoffs then I'd add him. Good possibility of solid WR2 numbers with upside depending on matchup and game script.

Users who are viewing this thread