What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Malik Nabers, NYG (4 Viewers)

Not at all surprising to me he is getting major buzz already. He has the kind of traits that will totally dominate practice. I still have him with a lower ceiling than Marvin or Rome once the bullets start flying. We shall see.

Not at all surprising to me he is getting major buzz already. He has the kind of traits that will totally dominate practice. I still have him with a lower ceiling than Marvin or Rome once the bullets start flying. We shall see.
So is this gonna be a bet on talent situation with a hypothetically inferior QB in jones or roll the dice on Odunze and his hypothetical blue chip rookie QB on rookie league draft day?

My 1.01 in dyno drafts, going to be an absolute stud.

on the NYG?

I like Caleb Williams, but think Chicago will ruin him. I don't think NYG will help nabers succeed
They said the same thing about AJ Brown in Tennessee, Lamb being drafted as the WR2 in Dallas, etc. The scenery changes quickly in the NFL. Draft talented players. The cream rises to the top!

I agree that many are harping a bit too much on the Jones/Luck QB factor. If Nabors is that good he’ll be fed and will produce. This is a team that seems like it may need to throw a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread