What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Tim Patrick, DEN (2 Viewers)

Jeff Mans just now on Sirius XM "Is this even news ?" then he went on to say something like if you were drafting Tim Patrick what were you doing anyway. Then he said something like "the worst thing that can happen is your player getting injured and the next worst thing is someone you don't want getting injured so now people start looking at the players you want".

Kind of a jackass thing to say about this guy. He was called the best WR on Denver by someone.

I have 16 shares of Tim Patrick all late but it hurts in Underdog where you can't replace the guy. I thought he was a nice late round steal his over/under yards were pretty solid around the ranges of guys like E Moore and others.

Jeff Mans just now on Sirius XM "Is this even news ?" then he went on to say something like if you were drafting Tim Patrick what were you doing anyway. Then he said something like "the worst thing that can happen is your player getting injured and the next worst thing is someone you don't want getting injured so now people start looking at the players you want".

Kind of a jackass thing to say about this guy. He was called the best WR on Denver by someone.

I have 16 shares of Tim Patrick all late but it hurts in Underdog where you can't replace the guy. I thought he was a nice late round steal his over/under yards were pretty solid around the ranges of guys like E Moore and others.
That guy is always a jackass.

WR2 in Cleveland
or...
WR3 in Denver

And I always love your takes, i'm simply using this as a measuring stick. i think Moore is supreme value in this area he's listed ADP and you brought him up

Cheers Bud!

WR2 in Cleveland
or...
WR3 in Denver

And I always love your takes, i'm simply using this as a measuring stick. i think Moore is supreme value in this area he's listed ADP and you brought him up

Cheers Bud!
That is what I am saying if Tim Patrick and E Moore had similar yardage over/under bets on Underdog then Tim Patrick was very underrated when he was going about 6-8 rounds behind E Moore.

WR2 in Cleveland
or...
WR3 in Denver

Cheers Bud!
That is what I am saying if Tim Patrick and E Moore had similar yardage over/under bets on Underdog then Tim Patrick was very underrated when he was going about 6-8 rounds behind E Moore.
On DraftPikers it says Moore is like the #50+WR off the board and what I'm saying is....well what am I saying?
It seems like Elijah Moore is a shoe in value wise when you look around this area and i love Amari Cooper, nice WR1 you can grab after many others but i still think Watson can support 2 WRs rather easily in a hotly contested Division where almost every team has Playoff aspirations, it's likely Cleveland will not go quietly into the night...that's my late July take

Users who are viewing this thread