What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Tyreek Hill, MIA (1 Viewer)

Scary and not sure what to make of it but it follows a pattern I've outlined since he arrived at Miami

House on Fire
False Divorce report filed
Woman claims battery in his back yard at a pick up football game
Multiple children by multiple women including his new wife

This guy has a lot going on behind the scenes

Hill was pulled over for speeding and started to argue with the officer and we weren't there but the officer did not like the tone Hill gave him, pulled him out of the car and cuffed him

-Oh boy, officer got his feelings hurt, Hill not smart enough to just be polite and keep saying I got a game to get ready for and apologize after ID himself to the officers.
All the way around it really stinks.

Not a good way for Miami to get started, could impact his brain at points in the game, maybe his mindset will be even more focused and take it out on the Jags, who knows?

The optics of seeing Hill laid down flat on the asphalt with officers looming over him
Bad optics and this looks like Dade-County Police vs the Miami Metro cops

Just shaking my head as a Miami fan, not the way you want to start the season

The optics of seeing Hill laid down flat on the asphalt with officers looming over him

With all due respect:

Optics freaking schmoptics. Sick of that crap.

With all due respect:

Optics freaking schmoptics. Sick of that crap.
"Unnecessary" is a word I would use, I hope you aren't offended by that
I find it hard to believe in that location and everyone knowing what day it is today...I'm just SMH
I'm disappointed all the way around

Well, Tyreek does have a history of phsyical violence in the past, thus he probably doesn't deserve as much as latitude as the average person with cops once a simple stop escalates into a verbal altercation.

Bill Barnwell
Oh man. Jaguars were about to go up three scores and suddenly, after a Travis Etienne fumble inside the five-yard line and a Tyreek Hill 80-yard touchdown, it's a three-point game. Tyreek maxed out at 20.3 MPH on the TD, per @NextGenStats

Anyone thinking of trading him? A desperate Pacua Nakua owner in need?

Not feeling confident unless they bring someone in…this sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread