What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Will Fuller, MIA (4 Viewers)

I am surprised he has not received a little attention at this point. His injury history is an obvious huge negative but the guy is an elite deep threat when he is able. Maybe it is Fuller waiting to see if an injury occurs which potentially puts him in a better position financially. Personally I think it would be fun to see Herbert throwing him the ball but their cap is probably stretched with all of the new signings.

My guess is that he is cashed. Not even an invite to camp or maybe he's waiting for Deshaun to come back. Doesn't want to go to camp and play 12 weeks without him, etc.

Have 2 injury spots on my roster with Fuller and Odell. Fingers crossed.

Well probably better not to involve fingers with Fuller

Pass. He may be the most explosive "never was" ever, but he has burned far more people who mistimed his performances and wasted roster spots on him than perhaps any player in fantasy history.

Pass. He may be the most explosive "never was" ever, but he has burned far more people who mistimed his performances and wasted roster spots on him than perhaps any player in fantasy history.

That week I forgot to set my lineup and left him and Deshaun Watson in it and Fuller and Watson went off with like fifty points each was awesome though. I think I set a league record that week.

That week I forgot to set my lineup and left him and Deshaun Watson in it and Fuller and Watson went off with like fifty points each was awesome though. I think I set a league record that week.
I think he put up the 2nd or 3rd highest point total in the 26 year history of my league that week behind Jamaal Charles and either just ahead of or just behind Jonathan Taylor last year.

ETA: Still a pass as anything other than a desperation play.

I think he put up the 2nd or 3rd highest point total in the 26 year history of my league that week behind Jamaal Charles and either just ahead of or just behind Jonathan Taylor last year.

ETA: Still a pass as anything other than a desperation play.

I put a sad face on that because I went up against Charles and Taylor in those weeks. Charles was in the playoffs in Week 14, IIRC, and I got blitzkrieged by Taylor last year. Wasn't that against the Jets?

Users who are viewing this thread