What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 2 Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

if I am correct Dpease has timed out....?that puts 3 on 4 hour clocks...?SinrmanTeam Legacy Depease?
I don't think depeease has timed out yet. Clock is off 12-8am EST. Rudy picked when the clock was off, so depeease's clock didn't start until 8am EST so he still has 2 1/2 hours???

if I am correct Dpease has timed out....?that puts 3 on 4 hour clocks...?SinrmanTeam Legacy Depease?
I don't think depeease has timed out yet. Clock is off 12-8am EST. Rudy picked when the clock was off, so depeease's clock didn't start until 8am EST so he still has 2 1/2 hours???
I think you are right....my bad.....sorry...only issue right now is if he wants Jordy.....we should stop the draft for another 45 minutes (now it's 45 minutes) to see if he checks in....if not he will have timed out, the Jordy pick will stand and we move on to FFwiseguy...

what happens now? should we get an alternate to take over? (as the draft will be more off the more picks that get skipped) or do i just do my pick?

what happens now? should we get an alternate to take over? (as the draft will be more off the more picks that get skipped) or do i just do my pick?
dpease has officially timed out.....you make your picks and we move on....when he shows up, he can make his third round pick at any time, but it will just be from whats left.....

Pathetic pace! 2 full rounds behind a draft that started after us in WSL1 and a full round behind WSL3. I understand the season is aways away, but I do not want to spend months on a draft that WSL1 has shown can move swiftly. Many are thinking it and I'm just sayin it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathetic pace! 2 full rounds behind a draft that started after us in WSL1 and a full round behind WSL3. I understand the season is aways away, but I do not want to spend months on a draft that WSL1 has shown can move swiftly. Many are thinking it and I'm just sayin it.
You have done these enough to know that BnB won't let these go on months. Eventually the whole group will get a shortened clock if they don't get moving.

3rd and 4th rounders sent to TL
I don't think this is a good idea....he indicated in the comments thread that he was going to Las Vegas for the Super Bowl...probably should go a different direction with the PM's to Team Legacy....he indicated we could email him at Scott@fftoolbox.com so I sent him an email letting him know he is OTC...also told him he has Sinrman's 4th round pick....hope he has it so we can move on....TL if you read this please post Sinrman's 4th round pick so we can move on past you guys...

3.16 Andrew Luck, QB

4.1 Randall Cobb, WR

looking up sinrman's picks now.
uhhhhh.....hello...?eta: man....this sucks....wtf did he go....?

eta part II: see I just don't get this, if your gonna go check and there is a problem (ie: all his guys gone or whatever) at least have the courtesy to post that so we know what is going on...right now, we have no idea wtf is going on...Sinrman could be thinking he has a couple days to chill since "Team Legacy has his picks".....Team Legacy could be thinking well I don't have them, not my problem, I'm in Vegas, etc....this is the kind of #### that really sucks in these.....not really a matter of taking too long or the clock or whatever....more a matter of simple courtesy and communication...f...

Guys , sorry, i checked, didn't see anything and got a work phone call, but he didn't specify a4th round pick. Let me send your what he sent and you guys make the call.

PM Title:

My 3rd rounder

Mind picking for me? We're both almost up:

1) Reggie Bush, RB, MIA

2) Andrew Luck, QB, IND

3) Tony Romo, QB, DAL (if Luck is taken)

4) Reggie Wayne, WR, IND

Thanks!

That's the only message I received. I'm not sure what to do.

4.02 - Tony Romo, QB, DAL

Pick made for Sinrman

ETA: Maybe you guys can delete the discussion to keep thread clean now that it is sorted out.

I would say he goes with Romo
Give him Romo.He has until 8pm today to come back here and post that we were off base on this call. If that happens he can replace his pick. If he replaces his pick then we'll go back and reset the draft starting with the pick after his.

Yes, sorry all for any confusion. And yes TL, I meant that to say "3rd and 4th rounders" since I was picking right after you, too. You guys read it just right. Since TL wanted Luck, Romo is exactly who I wanted at 4.02. Thanks.

3rd and 4th rounders sent to TL
I don't think this is a good idea....he indicated in the comments thread that he was going to Las Vegas for the Super Bowl...probably should go a different direction with the PM's to Team Legacy....he indicated we could email him at Scott@fftoolbox.com so I sent him an email letting him know he is OTC...also told him he has Sinrman's 4th round pick....hope he has it so we can move on....TL if you read this please post Sinrman's 4th round pick so we can move on past you guys...
And yeah, I didn't check the commentary and see TL's comment about heading to Vegas, so that's why I sent them to him.

4.15 - Greg Jennings GBP/FA???

ETA: Talk about a guy who will out perform his draft spot, if he stays healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread