What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 2 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

really disappointed Sinrman didn't hang around or at least check in by now knowing his next pick was going to be up soon....list of 2 sent to Broncos and BNB....please contact them for my pick...gotta go ref

Last edited by a moderator:
really disappointed Sinrman didn't hang around or at least check in by now knowing his next pick was going to be up soon....list of 2 sent to Broncos and BNB....please contact them for my pick...gotta go ref
Got them. Will be around when time comes.

Just checking to see if it is still possible to post, thought for maybe a second it was impossible since a pick has not been made. Anyone who checks regularly knows they would of been coming up.

6.15 - DeAngelo Williams RB CAR/?

ETA: Rudy timed out, who would have figured.

Last edited by a moderator:
7.02 - Vernon Davis - TE - SF

Sorry took a few minutes, but I had to double check to see if he was still available.

Can someone PM Rudy? I'm sure he will be in no rush.

Sorry took a few minutes, but I had to double check to see if he was still available.

done....email sent to him too...but just a comment...if you have time to check in and make comments all the time about the pace....please take the time to pm when you are supposed to.....not doing so, slows up the draft....which is what you have been complaining about....you don't know when someone will come in and do it for you...tia...asking someone else to do it should only be done in extreme circumstances....being "on a phone" or whatever is not an excuse....

done....email sent to him too...but just a comment...if you have time to check in and make comments all the time about the pace....please take the time to pm when you are supposed to.....not doing so, slows up the draft....which is what you have been complaining about....you don't know when someone will come in and do it for you...tia...asking someone else to do it should only be done in extreme circumstances....being "on a phone" or whatever is not an excuse....
Its hard to pm from your phone, at least on my droid it is. Far less page loads, especially when other are online. Just my comment. I'll continue convo in discussion thread if you like.

Its hard to pm from your phone, at least on my droid it is. Far less page loads, especially when other are online. Just my comment. I'll continue convo in discussion thread if you like.
not really much else to discuss....either you'll take the time to do it (or figure out another way) or you won't...

I'll take Maclin WR Eagles and Britt WR Titans.At game, go 9ers, please pm next. And sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread