What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 Draft thread (2 Viewers)

so many players I would really like to add here (and a couple sniped on the turn)......

8.04 Mario Manningham, WR, The New York Football GIANTS

pming fiddles

anyone take a PM, will be out most of the day.
Hucks....and EVERYONE in this draft - you can Always send me lists - I am on more than most (at least for Jan/Feb)....on Left Coast (well after the big one hits in CA).....but generally up early and off early for referenceETA - I have pick for LHUCKS if we ever get going again......mark your clock Twilight......

Last edited by a moderator:
okay Rudy has timed out so let's get going

for Twilight

8.07 C.J. Spiller, RB, Rookie

for LHUCKS

8.08 Matthew Stafford, QB, DET

pming next

Just wound my way through the 8 rounds - good job keeping up with the picks, 'hook. (But there are 2 WR16s I think).

Anyway, BNB needs a WR3, so hopefully this guy gets his situation squared away. Regardless, he is WR2 talent:

Antonio Bryant, WR

Please PM next.

8.13 RB Jonathan Dwyer, ???

Saw all 5 guys I wanted go since my last pick, but them's the breaks. Dwyer is the most complete back available in the draft imo (though behind Spiller in explosiveness and receiving).

pming Duke

:excited: color me irritated - lots of guys checking in to see no movement when a very short list could have probably gotten us halfway through round nine

Users who are viewing this thread