What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 Draft thread (4 Viewers)

9.04 RB LaDanian Tomlinson, San Diego Chargers/???

How the mighty have fallen. But at RB40, I'll take a chance that he has one more good-to-decent year left, in SD or not.

I know Doug's OTC - I put a call in to check with him so give me some time to talk with him before making a 3rd pick on his behalf.

Happy Birthday to me. Headed off line for the remainder of my birthday, but will check early in the morning to see if I am up yet or not.

Not too shabby for the weekend and please leave me a couple sliders for my birthday picks.

:confused:

If cribbs lines up at QB, RB, and WR does he get all those points in this scoring system?
MFL lists Cribbs as a WR, which is what I use. As I won't change designations once the season starts, it doesn't matter where he lines up, the points will be scored as a WR.

Happy Birthday to me. Headed off line for the remainder of my birthday, but will check early in the morning to see if I am up yet or not.Not too shabby for the weekend and please leave me a couple sliders for my birthday picks. :bag:
Today is my b-day too! :hifive:

Happy Birthday to me. Headed off line for the remainder of my birthday, but will check early in the morning to see if I am up yet or not.Not too shabby for the weekend and please leave me a couple sliders for my birthday picks. :hey:
Today is my b-day too! :excited:
Hope that you had a great day. My wife and I went out to see Avatar and the Hogs won a road basketball game for the first time in a year or two so I had a great day.

Sent PM to BSS and Duckboy with info for my next pick. Will check back in a bit, but did not want to hold us up.

Tough choice for me here, but will err on the side of caution with additional WRs

10.3 Devery Henderson WR Saints

He is not consistent, but he is usually good for a few big games here and there.

Will PM Captain Hook

#### it. Don't see anything exciting out there so....

10.12 Pittsburgh Steeler Defense

I'm sure they'll bounce back next year.

Users who are viewing this thread