What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 - Rounds 9,10,11,12 (1 Viewer)

Sorry for the delay10.14 Mercedes Lewis TE Jax
no problem Rudy - you are entitled to a delay.............but get the FroPhone dialed up and maybe we can make the turn :thumbup:PS - Good Pick too
Fro called Rudy let him know to execute pick fast:2waystreet:
PREESHsome dude i work with who id never corresponded with replied to my email with that as the closinganyone ever hear that beforei was dyin

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem Rudy - you are entitled to a delay.............but get the FroPhone dialed up and maybe we can make the turn :thumbup:PS - Good Pick too
PREESHsome dude i work with who id never corresponded with replied to my email with that as the closinganyone ever hear that beforei was dyin
no what's it mean?

no problem Rudy - you are entitled to a delay.............but get the FroPhone dialed up and maybe we can make the turn :bag:PS - Good Pick too
no what's it mean?
Appreciate it

no problem Rudy - you are entitled to a delay.............but get the FroPhone dialed up and maybe we can make the turn :headbang:PS - Good Pick too
no what's it mean?
Appreciate it
That is bad ###. I am adding that to my lingo ASAP, and feel confident the chicks are going to be flockin my way. PREESH.

no problem Rudy - you are entitled to a delay.............but get the FroPhone dialed up and maybe we can make the turn :goodposting:PS - Good Pick too
no what's it mean?
Appreciate it
That is bad ###. I am adding that to my lingo ASAP, and feel confident the chicks are going to be flockin my way. PREESH.
Sheesh, I thought just being Rudy would have been enough! :lmao:

10.15 Bryant Johnson, WR
I noticed that you listed no team, where do you think BJ winds up? Are you hoping that he will be a starter on a passing team and be a solid WR2?
Not sure where he will end up, but IMO it has to be a better situation than he is in now. At least in terms of targets. I can't imagine Miami being all that good for him though. I think he'd be great in Clevland with Braylon, and Winslow, but thats probably just wishful thinking (own him in 2 dynasty leagues also). Never thought I'd say that about one of my players going to Clevland though.Before this season, I was thinking that he'd end up in KC with his Bro, but with Bowe's emergence, I don't see it happening.So basically, I have no clue, but in terms of whats still out there at WR, I am happy with the pick. I was really hoping Chris Henry would still be on the board though. Nice pick Bass. Especially if Chad does indeeed get moved this offseason.

And . . . . . . The award fot the most unsexy two consecutive picks in the draft goes to Fro for his picks of

10.16 -David Patten WR NOS

11.01 - Brandon Stokely WR DEN

11.2 LJ Smith, TE

I've pretty much accepted the fact that my TE's are gonna suck, but LJ would have been my pick in the 9th, had I picked one. so I guess I will just try and be happy about getting him in the 11th.

SWEET!!

I you guys could get to me tonite it would be huge. I'll be out tomorrow from noon until around 10pm. Would like to leave just one list if possible.

11.08 RB Kevin Faulk, New England Patriots

Not a huge upside here short of mass injury again, but in PPR at least mitigates some of the Rudi/Benson risk. And you know he'll get some each week.

11.10: DST - New England Patriots

But for the record, I am still hoping they get their arses handed to them this weekend. GO GIANTS!!

But seeing as though absolutely nothing on the available board even remotely excites me, I gotta take the points.

Will PM next guy.

Edit to add: PM'd Rzrbck, but also BNB per Rzrbck's request.

Captain Hook said:
BassNBrew said:
I you guys could get to me tonite it would be huge. I'll be out tomorrow from noon until around 10pm. Would like to leave just one list if possible.
I have already PMed Duckboy, so HTF is your problem to getting a pick tonight
Thanks, Hook. I appreciate the love.

11.10: DST - New England Patriots

But for the record, I am still hoping they get their arses handed to them this weekend. GO GIANTS!!

But seeing as though absolutely nothing on the available board even remotely excites me, I gotta take the points.

Will PM next guy.

Edit to add: PM'd Rzrbck, but also BNB per Rzrbck's request.
I've been lonely in my opinions before, but......doesn't the age of the LBs (where several could retire) and the potential loss of Samuel scare Pats fans?

I want Steve Smith WR NYGiants That's rzrback's pick...
was very close to taking him instead of B Wade.
I think he'll be the #2 in NY next year...looked very good late in the year. That said, I've been writing off Toomer for years.
I took Toomer earlier...I was suprised to find out he's only 33. I would have guessed 35 or 36. In any case, I've nearly guaranteed his retirement now since I picked him....so enjoy SSmith2, rzr.

Users who are viewing this thread