What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 - Rounds 9,10,11,12 (1 Viewer)

I LOVE Purple D's...

'Sniffer grabbed my boys, so I'll go w/my 2nd favorite Purple D

12.4 Minny-D/ST

Anyone have a list from Bass?

PM'd BnB...

Last edited by a moderator:
12.02Antwaan Randle El, WR Redskins
I might as well just post my cheatcheat and save you guys the trouble posting your picks.
almost grabbed EL over JoeyJury.
I had Joe J and Antwan back to back. I would have chosen a WR before Baker but I felt you wouldn't go double WR at the turn so since I had them in a dead heat basically, I just let you pick.FWIW, if both on the board I would have taken El in hopes of Campbell's development but same can be said of Anderson i guess.

give me a minute, lots of picks to look through

12.6 Marty Booker WR

will PM HTF

fyi - I am likely leaving the office after lunch headed for the gulf coast and will not be able to check in until this evening. Probably will not get back to me, but wanted to let everyone know.

Last edited by a moderator:
12.7: RB - Adrian Peterson

(the other one)

Sure, he is a backup, but I liked the 51 receptions. Not to mention, in the 5 games Benson missed, Peterson had solid games in 4 of the 5.

Plus, Chicago isn't in love w/ Benson.

(Yes, there is a bit of talking myself into this pick going on right now.)

Will PM next guy.

12.7: RB - Adrian Peterson

(the other one)

Sure, he is a backup, but I liked the 51 receptions. Not to mention, in the 5 games Benson missed, Peterson had solid games in 4 of the 5.

Plus, Chicago isn't in love w/ Benson.

(Yes, there is a bit of talking myself into this pick going on right now.)

Will PM next guy.
solid pick. he was the RB I was looking at with my last pick

12.09 RB Ahman Green, Houston Texans

Might be a wasted pick, but not a lot of starters (at least in name anyway) left on the board. May only be of use until mid season depending on who the Texans grab at the draft.

pming Twi

12.09 RB Ahman Green, Houston Texans

Might be a wasted pick, but not a lot of starters (at least in name anyway) left on the board. May only be of use until mid season depending on who the Texans grab at the draft.

pming Twi
Yeah, I was pretty close to pulling the trigger but thought It might be wise to grab my TE#1 before my RB#5.

Users who are viewing this thread