What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL2 - Rounds 17-20 (1 Viewer)

Good action today! :confused:

These last few rounds should be interesting to see what strategy people will be using with their "extra" two picks (assuming you draft double the number of starters). I'm not sure yet which way I'm leaning.

Pickins will be slim at the end of round 20 I'm sure, although there are still a few "gems" out there.

I have OM's picks for the next two.

Once busman and AP show up we should be able to turn the corner quickly - either way, I'll PM my short list to jeter23 to knock out this corner (and OM's picks too if need be).

AP and busman - consider the same if possible.

I'll be back later.

No worries about me being around, just doing ordinary stuff like helping the kids with homework and having dinner in between checking the pool.

I'm off to walk the dog now ... back in 30.

Sorry guys, the guy in the big office down the hall just dropped in and I had to shut down.

18.15 D. Ward RB NYG

I think he showed enough this year to make an impact in 2008.

Over to you Jeff

I'm going to continue to stock up on RBs ... partly for depth and partly to keep them out of the hands of others ...

19.02 K. Irons RB CIN

Rudi is on his way out and Watson is okay by nothing special. I think Irons will have a chance to really show something this year.

PMing OM

That's twice that I've CTRL-F'ed on the front page and thought I could have a guy, but he was gone. Last time was because of a nickname.

I'll take Matt Bryant instead. I checked on both pages of this thread, so if he's been taken, c'est la vie.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's twice that I've CTRL-F'ed on the front page and thought I could have a guy, but he was gone. Last time was because of a nickname.
:mellow:Technically, that's ONE hour for you. As per Jeff pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread