What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL2 - Rounds 17-20 (1 Viewer)

20.03 - Todd Collins, WAS, QB

Was between locking up the WAS QB situation or another older RB and I'm too worried based on Campbell's injury last season.

20.03 - Todd Collins, WAS, QBWas between locking up the WAS QB situation or another older RB and I'm too worried based on Campbell's injury last season.
Um, he may not be in Washington....
Shows how much attention I paid to the WAS passing game last year. :thumbup: I kind of just assumed he'd be the back-up again because he's 36 and really where else was he going to go? Now I see he could end up as a the back-up in St. Louis which might end up being better than I expected anyway.

20.15 J. Hardy WR Rookie

I don't usually like to go without backups, but the chance of anyone I can take here at TE actually providing me with any weekly points are slim to none unless Clark gets injured. I'm hoping I hit a homerun with one of these two rookie WR's, M. Kelly being the other.

Been a slice guys ... hopefully we'll all have some time to do some write ups on our own teams and critique some others.

Later, Punk

Well, not to be a #### about this, but I think my pick may have been on busman's radar.

So I take

Correll Buckhalter, RB, PHI

(Busman has Westy).

Arguably the best RB left.

I thought about an 8th WR, but with ?s about Dunn, I figured a good 5th RB isn't a bad idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
busman has 16 hours to finish the draft. He times out at 8:47AM tomorrow, then loses the pick I believe.Been a blast guys.
Ouch. Shoulda known about that rule. Sorry for the delay fellas, I completely spaced about this all weekend.If there is any chance I still get the pick, I'm takingQB Cleo Lemon, MIA

never heard of the new rule about a player losing his last pick, and spacing a last pick on a Sunday isn't a big deal to me.

I say he gets Lemon.

never heard of the new rule about a player losing his last pick, and spacing a last pick on a Sunday isn't a big deal to me.I say he gets Lemon.
The rule was put in so no one can pass on their last pick and wait an indefinite amount of time, hoping for some news or something to give them a clue as to who would be a great value.That said, fine by me.Lemon it is.Draft ovah.

never heard of the new rule about a player losing his last pick, and spacing a last pick on a Sunday isn't a big deal to me.I say he gets Lemon.
The rule was put in so no one can pass on their last pick and wait an indefinite amount of time, hoping for some news or something to give them a clue as to who would be a great value.That said, fine by me.Lemon it is.Draft ovah.
Thanks all. It was fun. Sorry to throw a wrench in at the final hour.

So I want to know - would you have taked CBuck?

I hadn't even thought about him, as I wanted a third QB. If I had really studied my roster, I might've considered him, but no, I wasn't specifically targeting him.

I hadn't even thought about him, as I wanted a third QB. If I had really studied my roster, I might've considered him, but no, I wasn't specifically targeting him.
Well that's no fun..... :lmao:I'm surprised how many RBs went. I thought about an 8th WR, but given my ?s on Dunn and the rookie, I figured C-Buck was worth it. If he had gone to you, I would have gone to WR likely. I did think on Losman, but thought better of it.

Users who are viewing this thread