What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WTF happened to bar soap? (1 Viewer)

Nobody but me uses Coast?  Wow.

I've used Lever in the past and it is fine.  Zest once or twice when the wife confused Coast and Zest.  Again, its soap.

Don't like the feeling that the body wash gives me - like it never is fully rinsed off.  And I doubt it really cleans as well.
Zest ...Coast ...is there really a difference?  I like them both - but haven't noticed a difference.  

I came across goat milk stuff brand online when I was searching for the best for chemo skin with no chemicals. Still use it. The bar lasts longer than anything else on the market. Some people even wash their hair with it, usually guys. All natural, each bar has 1 oz of goat milk in it. This is a goat farm in Indiana family owned. And so many options for scents, or unscented. 

Goatmilkstuff.com

Zest or Irish Spring... moods change. 

I buy a pack of a few bars for $1.78 and it lasts 6 years. Then I’ll switch to the other one. 

You are not alone. Every damn time it happens, I think to myself "soap fusion," and when the bars split apart, as they inevitably do, I get sad. 
And now when that happens I think of "forged in fire" and the judges telling me I have some de-laminations in my soap fusion/forge.

And now when that happens I think of "forged in fire" and the judges telling me I have some de-laminations in my soap fusion/forge.
Again, you fuse the old bar to the top, where the words are.  And you scrub with the bottom.  The key is when you are done with the soap to make sure the old piece is sitting nicely on top of the new one, snug and wet.  The next day, it will be glued there.  Again, wash with the bottom part and repeat.  By day 3 or 4, the two become one.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

rockaction said:
This is what I use.  I'm curious about what a true gentleman is supposed to use for antiperspirant. Most of the cologne or scent-based sticks or sprays are deodorant only. 
 I use the deodorant version of that. Smells real nice.

Whatever I take home from the hotel I stayed at when traveling (I travel a decent bit) as well as Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap

Users who are viewing this thread