What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Xavier Legette, CAR (4 Viewers)

Feels boom or bust. I don't want anything to do with this flaming bag of dog poo of a franchise, so someone else will own Legette in my leagues, unless I can get him after 1.9 or so.

There IS a bunch of negatives, but he did look that good this year, and has WR1 physical assets.
Would have to be much later than that.

Feels boom or bust. I don't want anything to do with this flaming bag of dog poo of a franchise, so someone else will own Legette in my leagues, unless I can get him after 1.9 or so.

There IS a bunch of negatives, but he did look that good this year, and has WR1 physical assets.
I agree. Not 1st Round material (and this from a Gamecock fan). He has multiple flaws but somewhere they must have done the "could he be Metcalf 2.0" comparison and came away with a positive feel on that potential. Yeah, it is possible, but remote at best.
Why trade up to #32 for a player who would have been available for your #39 pick??
Not sure having Dionte Johnson in the same locker room will be good for this kid. "Aged Adam" Theilman can only mentor so much and if Dionte gets with him, the kid is not going to develop.
5th year option. They knew they wanted him.

Users who are viewing this thread