What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your favorite song of all time (1 Viewer)

Mr Jones - Counting Crows (personal favorite)

but any of about 4 or 5 Rolling Stones songs are right there with it.

thanks to the guys mentioning the Black Crowes, I've spent the last hour listening to their stuff, love it all.  

I'm going to have to go with She talks to Angels but everyone's a winner here.
Shake your Money Maker is my favorite album(cd) of all time...great from top to bottom though I'd put Seeing Things as my favorite song of theirs and perhaps of all my favorites.  Tough to chose just one.

Mr Jones - Counting Crows (personal favorite)

but any of about 4 or 5 Rolling Stones songs are right there with it.
Love this song too. So I ask you this question...When you are listening to this song, what actor/person do you think of when you think of Mr. Jones?

Like most people, it changes all the time, and it is really hard to choose just one.  But, if I'm going "all time" I probably have to go with my favorite song by my favorite band:

Alive - Pearl Jam

The solo live is always the highlight of the concert for me whenever I see them.

Love this song too. So I ask you this question...When you are listening to this song, what actor/person do you think of when you think of Mr. Jones?
Actually, just some friend I'd hang out in a bar with.  We want to be big, big stars - but we got different reasons for that.

Lot's of choices I could go with but the first one that popped into my head is In My Time of Dying by Zeppelin. Love the reverb from Bonzo's drums and the two slide solos from Page. 11:06 of pure hard stomping blues rock.

Varies daily but "Day After Day" by Badfinger, maybe "Strange Magic" by ELO.  Those would be the top 2 most listened to songs in my life.

I have a lot of favorites - but time and time again no matter when I hear this it amazes me - maybe the greatest capture of a live performance ever and capturing two great guitarist at their prime. Sadly one was gone not long after.

In Memory(of Elizabeth Reed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread