What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WEEK ONE PROJECTIONS?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again with the same ol same ol missing paying customer deadlines . :rolleyes:
It says 9/7 on the main page. It's still 9/7. Lighten up, Francis.

The week one materal is to be online around 6PM EDT according to the week 1 material page. Instead of bit@hing it would be nice if you looked first.

It says that they will be ready around 3pm Pacific. That means they still have around 52 minutes to have them up and ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not get them up on EST before everyone gets home and raids the waiver wire? besides there was no PST up there before I think they added it when they were running late.

Why not get them up on EST before everyone gets home and raids the waiver wire? besides there was no PST up there before I think they added it when they were running late.
What could they possibly post that would send you running to the waiver wire? Unless you are a supreme guppy, this should only assist you in your marginal calls

I'd like to know where the week #3 injury report is also. I AM A PAID FBG MEMBER AND I DEMAND SERVICE!!! :P

if you were around last year you should know that dodds or drinen or whoever it is that posts this is a west coast guy so it is posted in the afternoons on the west coast...not sure what the issue is.

FBG forgot, everyones FF needs rotate around your needs and waiver schedule. Pound sand. :11:

:cry: Are you kidding me? Have you seen how dedicated these guys are? Are you questioning that? Give me a break dude...If you don't already have some idea on what you should do for the first week, you are screwed anyway and there is not much else these cheatsheets are going to do for you. :cry:

NM.........guess spam about third rate kickers in my inbox is all I can expect to get in a timely manner. :no:

The Good folks of Wisconsin I'm sure would be happy to supply an abundance of cheese to go with your WHINE!! :cheese:

A couple timeless, classic quotes from our friendly neighborhood whiner J Maddi:

"For some reason I can't see the week one projections but if they are ranking Mason 73 then I gues I just wasted 20 bucks on this site."

"Thanks a lot for ruining my season. I don't want a refund unless FBG will also refund my franchise fee.

I also notice other subscribers having issues with the cheatsheets too so I guess its time to reevaluate priorities around here?"

High Quality posting.

NM.........guess spam about third rate kickers in my inbox is all I can expect to get in a timely manner. :no:
Please forgive the FBGs. I am sure they probably just forgot how much you have going on. :cry:

Unbelievable. 99% of the posters here sticking up for ranking Mason WR73. I can smoke a phatty and throw darts at a board too wanna give me $20?You guys act like we should pay them to be late.

Is it possible for a paid subscriber to have subscriber access but no access to the message board?

Unbelievable. 99% of the posters here sticking up for ranking Mason WR73. I can smoke a phatty and throw darts at a board too wanna give me $20?You guys act like we should pay them to be late.
If this is how you really feel, please send me an email. shick@footballguys.comI will see that your subscription fee is refunded. Not what I would want to happen, but I understand if you're that unsatisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread