What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread W1 - Kansas City@Denver (1 Viewer)

Great snag on the INT by Bailey.The celebration penalty was stupid. 1st play a sack and now they are inside the 10. Stupid!

Other things worth noting:The Broncos defense is for real. I don't care if the Chiefs end up scoring 28 points in the second half, this defense is going to be among the league leaders at season's end.The Chiefs still don't have a defense, and that will still kill whatever Super Bowl aspirations they might have had.For you IDP people, Reggie Hayworth does not miss Bert Berry. He's been dominant thus far in the game.

Denver's defense is playing very well right now. The only score they gave up was after that turnover was robbed from them.

Ashlie Lelie SUCKS....They dont even target him....he better do somethign int he second half or he will never get another start for me again.

Kennison with his fourth catch. Very nice game for him.I think I'm going to be dropping Galloway for him. He is definitely the best WR on the FA list...

Dear Mr. Vermeil,You have on your team a player with the number 88. He lines up next to the tackle. He's the best TE in the league. He's also your best receiver.Please throw to him. Then, throw to him again. Repeat as many times as possible.Thank you,my man otis

Nice hit by Lynch on Hall. The refs threw a flag on him(another b.s. call against Denver), but Hall won't forget that the next time he goes over the middle.

Dear Mr. Vermeil,You have on your team a player with the number 88. He lines up next to the tackle. He's the best TE in the league. He's also your best receiver.Please throw to him. Then, throw to him again. Repeat as many times as possible.Thank you,my man otis
Problem is that if he lines up in the Slot.. He has the Champ on him

Can the officials redo a play after it was run? This is bs - this entire crew needs to be fired.

Where the hell did they find these refs??? This has moved beyond merely ridiciulous and into the morbidly pathetic realm. :no:

I'm not watching the game right now but keeping an eye on the NFL GameCenter play by play and saw that KC had Tynes try a 63 yarder to end the half. I'm not surprised he missed - that's about the record, isn't it? - but does anyone know how close he got?

Were the officials drinking with Summerall before the game? These guys haven't gotten anything right all night!

I'm not watching the game right now but keeping an eye on the NFL GameCenter play by play and saw that KC had Tynes try a 63 yarder to end the half. I'm not surprised he missed - that's about the record, isn't it? - but does anyone know how close he got?
Watch SportsCenter. I can't do this justice.

It was left and short. Should have been a 58 yarder because the refs didn't mark off the 5 yards on an offside penalty.Refs called the players back onto the field, the band (on a trailer) for halftime had to clear the field. The refs mark the ball 10 yards forward. Shanny #####es them out showing them photos of the correct mark.Head ref gets on the horn to the "booth" and finds official spot. Tynes kicks and is wide right.Now it's halftime...I think....

Wilson got hurt on second FG not sure how bad but he was laying on the field when everyone took off for the tunnel.&*)$*%$$%$(*)$# REFS!!!

Gonzo has been targeted SEVERAL times thus far. Including one in the endzone. Den/Bailey is simply shutting him down. Great for me as my opponent has him this week. :thumbup: GB the Camp/Clinton trade, classic case of how 2 teams really can WIN with a big time trade.

There was Gonzo...getting a pass interference call.Good kick by Tynes. Missing that would have given the Broncos good field position.

Wilson got hurt on second FG not sure how bad but he was laying on the field when everyone took off for the tunnel.&*)$*%$$%$(*)$# REFS!!!
Anyone listening to the KOA broadcast? What's Wilson's status?

Just some observations:Plummer - decent, but locking onto Rod Smith. He's spreading the ball around but Rod is definitely his go to receiver.Q - Very impressed so far. Denver's blocking is really doing a good job opening holes to let him do his thing. I wish I could have seen Barry with a line like this.Green - been getting a lot of pressure from the Denver rush and was forcing passes. Priest - looking good, but Denver run D is impressive and they seem to know what he's going to do.Kennison - as expected, he's the main target and looking good

Anyone listening to the KOA broadcast? What's Wilson's status?
ESPN just mentioned Wilson had cramps.Plummer threw a left-handed pass? :wall:

Yep,After six years of being a pro, the Cardinals got tired of seeing rookie mistakes. Way to go Jake.

Just some observations:Plummer - decent, but locking onto Rod Smith. He's spreading the ball around but Rod is definitely his go to receiver.Q - Very impressed so far. Denver's blocking is really doing a good job opening holes to let him do his thing. I wish I could have seen Barry with a line like this.Green - been getting a lot of pressure from the Denver rush and was forcing passes. Priest - looking good, but Denver run D is impressive and they seem to know what he's going to do.Kennison - as expected, he's the main target and looking good
thx. good stuff. can't watch - only one TV and the real world won out. I get the gamecenter only.

jake plummer sux
:rolleyes: That was an AWSOME pick and play on that INT. Why don't we just give credit where it is due.
it sure was, but Plummer it still terrible.
Thanks for the update. Will keep this in mind.
Nice edit. :rotflmao: That left-handed pass attempt out of his own end zone might just eclipse the refs for stupidest act of the game. :wall:
I take that back, Plummer does suck.

This is why I though Chase's primary suggestion for QBBC was worthless, no way I rely on Plummer as my QB even if it is as part of a commitee.I still went QBBC in my leagues but Plummer isn't in any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread