What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official 2023 and 2024 Kansas City Chiefs Thread - Two Time Defending Super Bowl Champs In The House!!!!**** (2 Viewers)

Harrison Butker was perfect as usual. Dude hit all 15 of his 40+ FGs this year including the longest SB FG ever of 57. 44/46 on the year while making all 46/46 XPs. He’s on a HOF trajectory who doesn’t make the pro bowl ever because Tucker GOAT is the AFC kicker every year.

Harrison Butker was perfect as usual. Dude hit all 15 of his 40+ FGs this year including the longest SB FG ever of 57. 44/46 on the year while making all 46/46 XPs. He’s on a HOF trajectory who doesn’t make the pro bowl ever because Tucker GOAT is the AFC kicker every year.

From what I saw, Tucker looks like he's losing it a bit.

So, as of today still one dead from the shooting on Wednesday. Donations are pouring in for the lady that passed away for her family.

Link Here

Taylor Swift has donated a sizeable sum for her family.

Still looks like just a dispute between a few people at the parade and not a calculated and planned thing. The good thing is the suspects are in custody so maybe we can get some answers here. Thanks to all who kept the other thread civil and I'm sad for those who did not.

Just wanted to post an update.

So, when all of this went down a lot of people rushed into Union Station, which was where the players and their families were hanging out as kind of a secure area. There are many stories coming out now how Chiefs players, coaches, and personnel were helping get people to safety and consoling them.

Chiefs re-sign Chris Jones. Not messing around.

Glad he is back.
2nd best DT in the NFL, 2nd best player on the team, and he briefly held out last year. They couldn't possibly have tried to lowball him.

The best FA is off the market.

How I rank the receivers I would want for the Chiefs to sign:

1. Curtis Samuel
2. Marquise Brown
3. Tyler Boyd
I am kind of feeling T. Boyd.....visions of him manning the slot with solid hands and helping to move the chains and take some heat of Kelce in the middle.....with maybe Rice and a rookie or someone like Samuel out wide...

How I rank the receivers I would want for the Chiefs to sign:

1. Curtis Samuel
2. Marquise Brown
3. Tyler Boyd
I am kind of feeling T. Boyd.....visions of him manning the slot with solid hands and helping to move the chains and take some heat of Kelce in the middle.....with maybe Rice and a rookie or someone like Samuel out wide...
Yeah, maybe he should be farther up that list ahead of Brown.

Chiefs draft picks for the 2024 draft:

• Round 1, Pick 32
  • Round 2, Pick 64
  • Round 3, Pick 95
  • Round 4, Pick 131
  • Round 5, Pick 158 (from Dallas)
  • Round 5, Pick 173 (compensatory)
  • Round 7, Pick 252

wonder what Samuel and Boyd want.....with Brown in tow can we afford one of them too...?......Rice/Brown/Samuel.....or Rice/Brown/Boyd sounds pretty solid.....then they could go BPA in the draft.....Watson and Moore as WR4 and 5 is fine with me....

wonder what Samuel and Boyd want.....with Brown in tow can we afford one of them too...?......Rice/Brown/Samuel.....or Rice/Brown/Boyd sounds pretty solid.....then they could go BPA in the draft.....Watson and Moore as WR4 and 5 is fine with me....
Samuel went to the Bills yesterday.

Not many people know this, but that one time the Chiefs didn’t make the Super Bowl was when that Aaron Donald guy won his ring. That was a rough patch for us guys.

How serious is this Rashee Rice situation for the Chiefs this year? He's definitely gonna miss some games. Would they release him? This was a very bad look. Are they gonna draft a WR at 32?

Users who are viewing this thread