What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Official Thread" Green Bay vs Carolina (1 Viewer)

,Sep 13 2004, 09:39 PM]

Brett's wife is a hottie!!!!
Chicks dig rich future HOF'ers
shes been with him for at least 15 years... during his college years... way before he was a rich future hall of famer.
She dated him before he was a future hall of famer? I'm going to have a hard time believing that one.
google it up... their oldest daughter i think is a freshman or sophmore in high school and their youngest, i believe they have two, might be like 13 years old now... 8th grade or something.

shes been with him for at least 15 years... during his college years... way before he was a rich future hall of famer.
She dated him before he was a future hall of famer? I'm going to have a hard time believing that one.
google it up... their oldest daughter i think is a freshman or sophmore in high school and their youngest, i believe they have two, might be like 13 years old now... 8th grade or something.
Don't mind that whooshing noise you hear.

does anyone think Deshaun Foster has a chance to steal S Davis' job this season? He(Davis) hasn't been effective at all this game so far.

Funny thing, but everytime I've seen him play in the past 8 years, I've thought someone should steal Davis' job.

]
Don't mind that whooshing noise you hear.
:rotflmao:

does anyone think Deshaun Foster has a chance to steal S Davis' job this season? He(Davis) hasn't been effective at all this game so far.
Nope. Nobody thinks that.

Last edited by a moderator:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I thought you couldn't google 13 year old girls anymore as part of the Anna Paquin stalker settlement?

]
this is funny why??

]
I thought you couldn't google 13 year old girls anymore as part of the Anna Paquin stalker settlement?
umm, their marriage dummie. going by memory i thought the kids were those ages... some of you are complete pervs.

]
this is funny why??
WHOOSH!

a telling stat so far is that Ahman Green has not been targeted for any passes yet... granted there has not been a need to do so but no targets in the passing game.

]
]
this is funny why??
WHOOSH!
Wow :wall:

No need for googling. Just shoot JAA a pm...TIA

I've always been a big Favre fan, but he sure doesn't look like a great fantasy QB prospect this year. I'd be surprised if they don't lead the league in rushing this year.

I win!

At the bottom of the page, the members in the thread list goes by who has been in the thread the longest. I'm now king of the "Official Thread" Green Bay vs Carolina thread. I will never leave this thread so that I remain the winner.

PS Donald Driver makes me look smart and out performs Walker this season. :thumbup: Well, sort of. I never had the grapefruits to rank Driver ahead of him.

I've always been a big Favre fan, but he sure doesn't look like a great fantasy QB prospect this year. I'd be surprised if they don't lead the league in rushing this year.
Carolina's D line, as good as it is, is small, which is a terrible matchup for Ahman, Henderson, and a very good GB O line. Also, Favre threw a TD to Ferguson that was called back on a penalty before one of Ahman's scores. A little early to give up on Favre.

Madden: "He always holds his balls in his left hand, and he's slippery when he gets to the hole." :shock: I think he fancies Ahman.

Farve is a drunk animal killer who until recently had a major drug problem. LMAO at future HOFer. If staying healthy and scoring points is all you need, then every kicker should be in.

I win!

At the bottom of the page, the members in the thread list goes by who has been in the thread the longest. I'm now king of the "Official Thread" Green Bay vs Carolina thread. I will never leave this thread so that I remain the winner.

PS Donald Driver makes me look smart and out performs Walker this season. :thumbup: Well, sort of. I never had the grapefruits to rank Driver ahead of him.
I'm in third. Almost got you.

I win!At the bottom of the page, the members in the thread list goes by who has been in the thread the longest. I'm now king of the "Official Thread" Green Bay vs Carolina thread. I will never leave this thread so that I remain the winner.
:tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat:That's not how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farve is a drunk animal killer who until recently had a major drug problem. LMAO at future HOFer. If staying healthy and scoring points is all you need, then every kicker should be in.
You kill one drunk animal and you're out of the hall of fame? That's pretty harsh.

Users who are viewing this thread