What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kyle Johnson thinks Tatum Bell is ready (1 Viewer)

SSOG

Never let it be said that I'm not willing to give both sides of the story.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5576238

Chatting with Broncos fullback Kyle Johnson on Thursday, he admitted he was a tad surprised that Denver didn't draft a running back, solely because the Broncos always seem to do just that.

However, Johnson stressed that there is a great internal belief in the locker room that Tatum Bell and Ron Dayne will be very successful running the ball for the Broncos this year.

Specifically, Johnson gushed about Bell, saying, "Tatum can hit a homerun every single time he touches the ball. The more touches he gets, the better he will be and consequently the Broncos will be. He is ready for an increased role."
:popcorn:

Not when the coach comes out and says he (Tatum Bell) is best used when he carries the ball between one and ten carries a game.

RAPTURE

Not when the coach comes out and says he (Tatum Bell) is best used when he carries the ball between one and ten carries a game.

RAPTURE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, it was the GM who said Bell is best when he carries the ball between one and ten times a game. Shanahan was the guy who said that Bell was a huge threat and you don't want to overwork a guy like that. Either way, I agree with the point, I just felt like providing the link to provide both sides of the arguement and let people make up their own minds.

Users who are viewing this thread