What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (5 Viewers)

So is that true about all mani/pedi salons being whorehouses? :oldunsure:

I used to take my girl to get her nails done at this place, and there were a few smokin hot asian chicks who didn't speak a lick of Engrish. It never occurred to me that there were "extras" on the menu. This particular salon is on a busy commercial road with legit businesses. It's not in a seedy part of town where some definite rub 'n tugs are known to be.

This is all for research purposes, BTW.

So is that true about all mani/pedi salons being whorehouses? :oldunsure:

I used to take my girl to get her nails done at this place, and there were a few smokin hot asian chicks who didn't speak a lick of Engrish. It never occurred to me that there were "extras" on the menu. This particular salon is on a busy commercial road with legit businesses. It's not in a seedy part of town where some definite rub 'n tugs are known to be.

This is all for research purposes, BTW.
Clearly the statistics were exaggerated, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out some of them out there were trafficked.

So funny. Tears.

I was lmao from the get go.

Mac: I'm going to save you dad!

(episode name flashes on screen) Mac kills his dad

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
The kitchen scene was amazing
That was some serious envelope-pushing for basic cable. This episode is going to royally suck in Comedy Central repeats.
What the hell is wrong with my memory? What is the kitchen scene?
Charlie, Mac and their moms.
Oh! Yeah. That scene. I was thinking like a kitchen as in a restaurant kitchen. I'm an idiot.
now go and watch. Focus on all the dialogue. The whole episode was probably the weakest of the season but the kitchen scene was :moneybag:

The kitchen scene was amazing
That was some serious envelope-pushing for basic cable. This episode is going to royally suck in Comedy Central repeats.
What the hell is wrong with my memory? What is the kitchen scene?
Charlie, Mac and their moms.
Oh! Yeah. That scene. I was thinking like a kitchen as in a restaurant kitchen. I'm an idiot.
now go and watch. Focus on all the dialogue. The whole episode was probably the weakest of the season but the kitchen scene was :moneybag:
Yeah, I remember it now. Again, I had a restaurant kitchen in my brain and it was like a monkey wrench. Once you said with their moms, I knew exactly what you were talking about.

"Sometimes loud noises make the squirrels go in my head. And I don't fight in the ring anymore. But I still fight with the demons in Da' Maniac's head."

:(

Users who are viewing this thread