What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

drunk uni checking in via cellphone.. sitting alone on a patio in the middle of nowhere.. new mexico, 8 hours away from home.. finishing off this last bit of whiskey.. so ####### dark out here, pray for me. four more cases of beer to go tomorrow, happy memoral day. :banned:

drunk uni checking in via cellphone.. sitting alone on a patio in the middle of nowhere.. new mexico, 8 hours away from home.. finishing off this last bit of whiskey.. so ####### dark out here, pray for me. four more cases of beer to go tomorrow, happy memoral day. :banned:
:goodposting: Love those dark new Mexico skies, just try to be up for sunrise... OMG NM has one of the finest.I don't yet qualify for this thread as I was at a festival all day and not rich enough to get more than a passing buzz on $6 beers, but I'm well in my way now on my 2nd whiskey diet and they're goin down SO smooth tonight. I don't own a blog but if I did todays entry would be about fit girls in tights :(

Kill me now.

Getting together the list and working out the bar bill/rehearsal dinner with mom and dad.

THank God my parents stock a #### ton of beer. Dad and I talked baseball, golf and landscaping while the two hens "narrowed it down" to 430 :goodposting:
Thoughts and prayers GB.
Thanks GB! How was your Thursday?:livingvicariously:
I wasn't going to say anything during these rough times.Drank some beers. Saw some live music. 23 year old just left. Nothing too exciting.

:banned:
I'm "hanging out" with a 25 year old. She has Ds. :(

PS why do all the ####### bartenders always want to hang out with me? I am calling a moratorium on this ####. Enough.

<y buddy justb wanted to wife swap.... which i would have done, had he did a better job of getting his wife on board. ####### loser.

Well I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it

Cuz I know just what I'm gonna do

I'll start to spend my money callin' everybody honey

And I'll wind up singin' the blues

I'll spend my whole paycheck on some old wreck

And brother I can name you a few

Well I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it

Cuz I know just what I'm gonna do

I gotta get drunk, I just can't stay sober

There's a lot of good people in town

Who like to see me holler, see me spend my dollar

And I wouldn't dream of lettin' 'em down

There's a lot of doctors tell me

That I'd better start slowing it down

But there's more old drunks than there are old doctors

So I guess we'd better have another round

:thumbup:

Drunk on just beer.. Pretty rare for me. Just turned away a booty call, must not be *that* drunk. I'm going to be regretting that decision in the morning :thumbup:

Im a poor dumb *******
Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations to you then. You get one ###### for the rest of your life. Real smart, strykerpks. Way to work it through. :goodposting:
:cry:Love you Stu. I'm ok with one #####. My GB Syek's thread made me think...and I'm still ok with it. Hell someone's gotta teach the next generation how to drink properly..and my seed will be that generatoinThat said, she tried to get me to leave the bar at like 8:30 tonight. I was like "#####, are you serious?! Get your ### home and let the dog out...and make me a pot pie!"Actually it was more like:Strykers fiancee: "Can we leave in time for the Ultimate Fighter?"Stryker: "I'd rather not, there's 9 of us here and its a good time. Our game got rained out and we didn't lose so we're celbrating"SF: "Well I'd like to be in bed by 10"S: "Well I don't plan on leaving here by 10"SF: "Ok, I'm going to leave in a few minutes and go let the dog out. Be home by 12???"S: "No problem":whipped:

Geezus they just made a 165 foot slip n slide in Mythbusters that gets up around 30 mph with ramp at bottom that shoots them 70 feet through the air and into a lake.

My job sucks =(

TT and Uni are rocketing up the charts. You guys are here more than I am, I think ;)

Eiterh way I like it. I was going to go to bed but now I'm stuck here

:peerpressure:

strykerpks!!congrats man. Nothing wrong with having someone to keep your bed warm every night :beer:
Word...thanks GB. She's good ####. ps congrats on spelling my username...most drop the "pks" or say strykjysfjnxbgf
Had to look at it a while to commit it to the short-term. Can't figure pks though except as initials.
Thats what they are, initials, but you can call me stryker...whatever helps typing after a few or 16 or 17 cocktails

Users who are viewing this thread