Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Drunk Thread

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little bit early tonight.Had a twelve pack and goin to bed. I have a big golf tourney tomorrow for $5000.Bachelor party at the boat tomorrow so I hope I win.

I'm still hungover from December 23.

This is beautiful

Smashed.34th birthday.Ready to die.Almost got into 9 fights tonight.Took me forever to type the #### i just types.

:excited::goodposting::lmao: I came in here to post that I got really really boozed last night. Apparently I beat me to it.

Smashed.34th birthday.Ready to die.Almost got into 9 fights tonight.Took me forever to type the #### i just types.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I came in here to post that I got really really boozed last night. Apparently I beat me to it.
oolHappy belated birthday, GB. I just spent 4 days drinking wine like an Italian broad on a blind date with larry_boy. GB a place where it's accepted practice to open up a dozen bottles of wine at 10am and start pouring them for random people walking in the door. I think my liver packed its bags and called a cab last night.

hi

How ya doin, my Canadian friend?
:shakesfist:I'm pretty smashed myself. You must have seen me skate before to think I'm canadian...

hi

:shakesfist:I'm pretty smashed myself. You must have seen me skate before to think I'm canadian...
I've been in awe of your skating skills since the 1992 SuperSkateOff.No chance you're not Canadian. Embrace it, my friend.

hi

:shakesfist:

I'm pretty smashed myself. You must have seen me skate before to think I'm canadian...

I've been in awe of your skating skills since the 1992 SuperSkateOff.
That was sweet.

drunkspeakSorry....That smiley looks like a stipper swinging around a pole/drunkspeak

:thumbup:
Strippers are cool :thumbup:
Strippers are awesome. Throw away your TV, go to your local strip club and ask a stripper about what's going on in her life. You will not be disappointed. Nothing beats stripper drama.

SERIOUSLY.....2 weeks fo college games and Z ###### is all we gotr?? thearistocrat and bluonion kick teh #### out of the drunk threadI'm dissapointedI'm gonna pass out

:):confused: