What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

Who posted in: Official Drunk Thread

Poster Posts

strykerpks 508

Homer J Simpson 455

Oh Yes! 78

Disco Stu 73

Kilgore Trout 62
whos this fella?dotn see stu catching me. he seems busy

If you listen from the link, check out Phils Blues and/or Tell Me which is more what he plays when we see him @ festivals. The rest is more 'sell an album' mainstream.

If you listen from the link, check out Phils Blues and/or Tell Me which is more what he plays when we see him @ festivals. The rest is more 'sell an album' mainstream.
alright, ive listened to a few and these arent depressing
wait worng ####.found it. niiiiice
Dude looks like Hines Ward but can play some mad guitar
i just actually emailed the band asking for some better reference pics.

yeah?? thats all you got
You know what guy, #### you.Good times cleaning out the beer drawer in the fridge. Consumed the following:Sierra NevadaBud LightMiller LiteSolTecateSmoked a few butts too for old times sake.May have to turn the TV off because the movement makes me nauseous.HOLLAH!
niiice. smoked some butts? arent you a runner?
Fo sho. Reduced lung capacity makes it easier for me to work up a sweat. Smoking my way to health.

Heck of a nice guy, had a few brews with him and his lady. Real down to earth trying to make his mark in the turmoil of music!

yeah?? thats all you got
You know what guy, #### you.Good times cleaning out the beer drawer in the fridge. Consumed the following:Sierra NevadaBud LightMiller LiteSolTecateSmoked a few butts too for old times sake.May have to turn the TV off because the movement makes me nauseous.HOLLAH!
niiice. smoked some butts? arent you a runner?
Fo sho. Reduced lung capacity makes it easier for me to work up a sweat. Smoking my way to health.
interesting, does this work the same way with marijuana cigarettes? been looking to expand my horizons....

Here is one from the last gig i saw him at. http://www.flickr.com/photos/24664948@N02/3908186237/

Heck of a nice guy, had a few brews with him and his lady. Real down to earth trying to make his mark in the turmoil of music!
well tell him to get back to me with some interesting stuff. told him he could even put it up on his site if he wanted.

Give me the best Dylan tune to listen to wasted. Stat!
Masters of warLet me ask you one question Is your money that good Will it buy you forgiveness Do you think that it could I think you will find When your death takes its toll All the money you made Will never buy back your soul

When I was a kid my dad would hand me something and say "here, drink this, it will put hair on your chest"

That friggin *******... I'm a hairy beast now...

Users who are viewing this thread