What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (6 Viewers)

just me tonight? oh well. :X
I'm here but not for too much longer...I might be able to be talked into another beer.I'm out to the north woods in the morning. Annual ice fishing trip with a bunch of GBs. Luckily for me I don't fish. So I'll be hanging out in the relatively warm shanty drinking all the booze, making sparkler bombs and checking out some pron mags, while they're drilling holes, setting up tip-ups and being cold/sober.Damn, shoveling at 5am before I leave sounds awful :popcorn:
why would they be sober? isn't the whole point of ice fishing to get drunk?

Thought about breakin up with my gargolye/wife of 15 years, but she just put some serious BOOYAH sex on my ###...may keep her despite all the sorry assed family(brothersin-law,cousins, etc) in my house.

god bless the local VFW, fishin, and music

dam laptop just #### on mewith corrupted system file...tryin to recover w/o a full reformatt. #####, #####, #####!!!

need more booze. down to bud light and natty light. Jameson's gone, cc gone vodka gone...gd bar almost empty. should prolbably not do this inthis state. this dam slow assed house puter sucks. watching nfl network. dam, suh and lb witherspoon lookin real good.

Oh hai. After putting in some tough wingman hours tonight :nerd: , I rewarded myself with a booty call. Feel like I earned it. :blackdot:

Work is going to suck.

Styker gotta be in here soon, no?
I knew it.
After 3 straight days of all day drinking last weekend, I needed a bit of time to recover. Sorry to disappoint.Just cracked beer #2 :banned:

Congrats Bob!

I really like this Maggot fella.
Thanks GB. :thumbup: I just talked to my Dad who is down at their house on Tablerock Lake, funny story. There is a big FLW tournament going on right now and he is fishing with my uncle. Well, this boat flies by them and then stops and the guy starts waving his arms as if in distress. They pull up to him and he asks if he can get a ride to the weigh in. My Dad eyes that he has at least 50 grand in the boat he had so he says sure. As they are pulling up to his boat another another boat starts approaching and this guy flags them down too. It turns out they are in the tournament too and the agree to take him to the weigh in. He asks them for a bag to put his fish in so they don't mix but they didn't have catch any so he puts them in the livewell and jumps in their boat. My Dad asks him what he plans on doing with his boat and he says "hell, I'm just going to let it float but if you want to tow it to the marina (pretty close), I'll appreciate it." So my Dad and uncle tow his boat and tie it up at the marina.

It turns out to be this guy.

If he wins he gets a hundred grand. :mellow:

:goodposting: None that I know of.Must be asking about the pic in the youtube profile, right? Thats my old lady's niece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Working on an overnight drunk on a business trip to a podunk town. I'll be here for a few weeks so maybe I can catch some short term trim while I'm here.

Users who are viewing this thread