What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (5 Viewers)

In, wow I saw some crazy #### at a house party tonight :thumbup: :thumbup:
Please share.
Well, went to a friends house from work, needless to say a couple girls from work were there and intoxicated. Well they were all over each other and wanted me to whip them with my belt so I did. Bare ###, crazy stuff, for what it's worth, wife was out with co-workers that got let go today....

Please share.
Well, went to a friends house from work, needless to say a couple girls from work were there and intoxicated. Well they were all over each other and wanted me to whip them with my belt so I did. Bare ###, crazy stuff, for what it's worth, wife was out with co-workers that got let go today....
Cool. My wife doesn't let me leave the house.

Please share.
Since she was out, it was all good. Also got all of the questionable digital pictures erased from the camera :thumbup: Edit: that had me in them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please share.
Since she was out, it was all good. Also got all of the questionable digital pictures erased from the camera :thumbup: Edit: that had me in them...
link?

No link homer, already downloaded on my friends computer. Partially the only thing I regret is that I left there and the last people there were him and the two girls. Even $$ says the 3 of them are busy at this moment....

No link homer, already downloaded on my friends computer. Partially the only thing I regret is that I left there and the last people there were him and the two girls. Even $$ says the 3 of them are busy at this moment....
Address?

Address?
Yeah, address?
Waukesha Wisconsin, just outside of Milwaukee
Were these whores thonged?
One of them, but both had their pants off....

Address?
Yeah, address?
This kind of #### never happens to me without chloroform.

Last edited by a moderator:
Address?
Yeah, address?
This kind of #### never happens to me without choloform.
:D :D Doesn't happen much here either...young chicks, just add booze.

Address?
Yeah, address?
Would your wife have been mad if you had cheated on her?

Address?
Yeah, address?
Would your wife have been mad if you had cheated on her?
Yes, very mad....

you know the biggest problem I got wioth this thred?

the urge to scroll back to see what I've previoousley typed int his thesdA

Not drunk, but have had a few. I always like to have a few when playing poker online. What I dont like is when I have too many

LHUCKS' Text Message Dialogue

LHUCKS: Where are U

Melissa: Do you want to sleep alone

LHUCKS: NO

Melissa: 45 minutes

:pickle:

Users who are viewing this thread