What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Phish Thread*** (2 Viewers)

That seems to be the consensus

Now all we need is for Bonnaroo to actually provide enough other good bands, along with minimized bad ones, down there to make it worthwhile to go

So if tickets are on sale at the Asheville Civic Center box office on 1/30 at 10AM, what time should I mosey on down there? :lmao:

:unsure:

We regret to inform you that you did not get the tickets that you requested through Phish Tickets.

NOTE: Ticket requests for Knoxville are being processed separately. If you requested tickets to Knoxville you will be notified of your order status via email by 11:59 PM on January 29th.

Please note that your card was not charged and all billing info will be deleted from our system.

You will have another chance to purchase tickets on the public on-sale date for each show. For specific on-sale information please refer to the tour dates section at http://www.Phish.com/tourdates.

For any customer service related questions, please contact us at: Phishtickets@musictoday.com

I hate ticketmaster with a passion. I just wish phish could make it easier for true fans to get tickets and not leave the system up to brokers. I hate ticketmaster, I hate their website, I hate their phone system, I hate their little capcha log in and mostly I hate their outrageous fees that you must pay. You would think being the only game in town that they would have their #### together, but I can promise you on Friday their system is going to crash. I friggin hate ticketmaster

From what it sounds like on the phish board is that hardly anyone got tickets. Some people put in for every show and only came out with one ticket. Not sure how that works. This just really stinks that ticketmaster is the only way to get "face" value tickets. The way I understand it is that ticketmaster only sells half of their allotment then shifts the other tickets to their brokerage site. BS.

From what it sounds like on the phish board is that hardly anyone got tickets. Some people put in for every show and only came out with one ticket. Not sure how that works. This just really stinks that ticketmaster is the only way to get "face" value tickets. The way I understand it is that ticketmaster only sells half of their allotment then shifts the other tickets to their brokerage site. BS.
Actually the whole tour is through livenation, hopefully that means it'll go better than hampton.

Actually the whole tour is through livenation, hopefully that means it'll go better than hampton.
Livenation is ticketmaster.

Anyone want to order two extra tiks for me for Asheville this Friday? If the limit exceeds what you're lookin' for I suppose...

This kinda sucks, I hope I will be able to secure tix to some west coast shows, assuming they even come out this way.

put in for almost the whole tour and ended up getting 5 shows, all seats lawn, though: Camden, Pittsburgh, Deer Creek, Alpine, Alpine.

lots of folks i know did get pittsburgh tickets--must not have been the hot ticket. no one i know landed asheville, jones beach or saint louis.

if we end up with too many tickets, i'll post back here. certainly willing to sell them for face value to anyone cool enough to be hanging out at FFA's Phish thread.

Got shut out because somehow my debit card didnt exist on the account I had used it on for the last 2+ years :wolf:

My buddy got Pittsburgh, Alpine, and St Louis though so I know I at least have a tix for the Burgh right now

I dont think hes using those 2 STL tix though Pecorino, and right now Im trying to go to the Creek and Alpine, so maybe we could trade. Im talking to him more tomorrow

I got two tickets to Knoxville. Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it and if I do, I'm probably flying solo so I should have an extra. PM me if you're interested.

Tix for most of the summer tour going on sale in an hour... GL everyone. Hoping to get Deer Creek, Camden, and both nights of Jones Beach

I foresee a definite meetup at Star Lake... site of some legendary moments! Thats my backyard so I can tells yunz the back way there n' nat.

What a major league hassle... Amazing they can't make this process easier after all these years...

I got to the point where it said I was in a waiting room a few times and then: PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED

Still trying though.

ok livenation is the worst site ive ever used for anything... still nothing. keep the faith, tix are still in the system.

173 tickets for Asheville on TicketsNow...a Ticketmaster company. $214 to $1070 each. What a ####### joke. It's all GA and the prices are all over the board. Love to know how they can be allowed to do any of this.

Please Wait ...

Due to a high volume of traffic and longer than average wait times,

you have been placed in a temporary waiting room.

If you continue to wait, you will be randomly placed in a queue to continue.You can also check back later when our site becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

I've been in this "Lockdown" now for about 35 minutes..

This MUST mean I'm about to get tickets :yay:

3 hours in and tix still available for Pittsburgh and Deer creek...Making me feel good about my chances for Alpine tomorrow

Live Nation is even worst than ticketmaster though, it ridiculous. Im sure not too many people are even trying at this point, and im getting error messages, redirect messages, page cant be displayed messages. Terrible

I'll definitely be at:

Jones Beach 6/4, 6/5

Great Woods (assuming tickets come through tomorrow)

Camden

Star Lake

Deer Creek

:no:

So how exactly does this work? Ticketmaster sells about 1/2 - 2/3s of the available tickets then scalps the rest through tickets now :pickle:

With the resources Phish has and their battle against scalpers you'd figure they could get this done another way. People across the country are sitting in these virtual waiting rooms while you can just click on Ticketsnow and browse hundreds of seats available for 1000% mark ups? I mean if Phish were smart they'd just sell their own tickets for this run starting at $200.

So how exactly does this work? Ticketmaster sells about 1/2 - 2/3s of the available tickets then scalps the rest through tickets now :moneybag:

With the resources Phish has and their battle against scalpers you'd figure they could get this done another way. People across the country are sitting in these virtual waiting rooms while you can just click on Ticketsnow and browse hundreds of seats available for 1000% mark ups? I mean if Phish were smart they'd just sell their own tickets for this run starting at $200.
And face the ire of thousands of hippies who would think they are "selling out."

So how exactly does this work? Ticketmaster sells about 1/2 - 2/3s of the available tickets then scalps the rest through tickets now :confused:

And face the ire of thousands of hippies who would think they are "selling out."
They just hold a press conference and explain the money will be returned to the fans through cheap merchandise and a free 2-3 day festival at tour's end. Where would the fans rather have the money go?

So how exactly does this work? Ticketmaster sells about 1/2 - 2/3s of the available tickets then scalps the rest through tickets now :rant:

They just hold a press conference and explain the money will be returned to the fans through cheap merchandise and a free 2-3 day festival at tour's end. Where would the fans rather have the money go?
I agree with you to an extent, and perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea. I just think there would be backlash. Something like this :no: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdmtbifsbr0I think my first phish concert was 12 or 15 bucks or something... insane.

So how exactly does this work? Ticketmaster sells about 1/2 - 2/3s of the available tickets then scalps the rest through tickets now :confused:

I agree with you to an extent, and perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea. I just think there would be backlash. Something like this :lmao: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdmtbifsbr0I think my first phish concert was 12 or 15 bucks or something... insane.
:lmao: And the Deadheads still rip on Phans even when their band is charging twice as much for tix

yinzer said:
snitwitch said:
So how exactly does this work? Ticketmaster sells about 1/2 - 2/3s of the available tickets then scalps the rest through tickets now :lmao:

I agree with you to an extent, and perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea. I just think there would be backlash. Something like this :lmao: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdmtbifsbr0I think my first phish concert was 12 or 15 bucks or something... insane.
:lmao: And the Deadheads still rip on Phans even when their band is charging twice as much for tix
And that fat piece of #### Warren Haynes who's probably gobblin' up half of my 100 dollars for his cocaine cheeseburg habit... :lmao:

Site seems a little faster but they also have only one of the shows up right now. Still getting an error each time I try to purchase. No Phish for me.

Lets use this thread to organize meetups when the time comes in June... I'll be at 6/4, 6/5, 6/6, 6/7, 6/18, and 6/19.

:own3d:

Users who are viewing this thread