What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

There is a Donkey Kong Kill Screen coming up... (1 Viewer)

OC Zed said:
:lmao:

I thought I was going to be the first Funspot killscreen...
the look of disappointment on his face is priceless. it's like this somewhat normal guy swooped in with his mini van, stole his lifelong dream, and went back to washington state leaving east coast :nerd:s in an emo state.

How could Kuh get the first kill screen when his DK high score is nearly half the record? I don't get it.

Dude is the biggest sycophant of all time.

I've heard a lot of talk of Billy Mitchell, and I've heard a lot of talk of strange videos and things. But I haven't heard much in the way of him getting in front of a camera crew with people and getting a record in front of people. I haven't heard about that yet. Maybe he did that 25 years ago. But I haven't heard of him doing it lately, and it makes you wonder why not.

How could Kuh get the first kill screen when his DK high score is nearly half the record? I don't get it.Dude is the biggest sycophant of all time.
I can't get enough of this thread.More Brian Kuh...
You know, he's gonna have to play it perfectly, he's at the hardest part of Donkey Kong, and it's not gonna get any easier. So we may have an exciting moment here, or you know, the pressure may get to him, one of those random elements might happen. Sounds like he just cleared another board, but we could have a wild barrel, or some aggressive fireballs. I thought I was gonna be the first FunSpot kill screen, and then I had three fireballs trap me, I had the hammer in my hand, they still got me. So anything can happen in Donkey Kong. So for someone else to beat me to the kill screen would be a letdown, but lets see what happens, maybe he'll crack under the pressure and maybe I'll get my chance to do it first.
:thumbup:

The ultimate :thumbup: quote...

I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."

Daughter: I never knew the Guiness World Record Book was so... I never knew it was sooo important.

Steve: I guess a lot of people are, yeah.. people.. a lot of people read that book.

Daughter: Some people sort of ruin their lives to be in there.

:goodposting: :nerd: :confused:

You know, he's gonna have to play it perfectly, he's at the hardest part of Donkey Kong, and it's not gonna get any easier. So we may have an exciting moment here, or you know, the pressure may get to him, one of those random elements might happen. Sounds like he just cleared another board, but we could have a wild barrel, or some aggressive fireballs. I thought I was gonna be the first FunSpot kill screen, and then I had three fireballs trap me, I had the hammer in my hand, they still got me. So anything can happen in Donkey Kong. So for someone else to beat me to the kill screen would be a letdown, but lets see what happens, maybe he'll crack under the pressure and maybe I'll get my chance to do it first.

Can someone post the lyrics to some of Walter Day's songs?

He plays a few of them on the DVD extras. That guy is the next Bob Dylan.

One of the best threads of 2008.
I have to agree. A few times this week I've found myself walking around the office thinking to myself "There's a Donkey Kong Kill Screen coming up" and then I just start cracking up. To no one in particular.

I am fascinated by this. I am watching the clips on The Youtube. It's almost like a Christopher Guest movie...but real. This is gold.

Users who are viewing this thread