What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (3 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
#####-bag move to play the post-coital, guilty-because-I-have-a-daughter card. Way to make her feel like a hoooer, Pablonator.

Guy just wanted to make little Pepe happy.

I don't think he went past first base. Cameras on them the whole time, her bottoms on clearly when they came out.
Shark move is pushing the suit to the side.
So, you think they had unprotected sex in the ocean why there were cameras on them, cameramen holding up big spot lights to illuminate them, and his 10 other girlfriends in the bungalo next door?
Sure, why not.

What do you think they were talking about "regretting" and being a good example to his kid if they didn't have sex?

A late night swim? Really?

I don't think he went past first base. Cameras on them the whole time, her bottoms on clearly when they came out.
Shark move is pushing the suit to the side.
So, you think they had unprotected sex in the ocean why there were cameras on them, cameramen holding up big spot lights to illuminate them, and his 10 other girlfriends in the bungalo next door?
Sure, why not.
And then I would tell all the other women they're trailing badly and really need to step it up if they want to have a chance to win this thing.

What do you think they were talking about "regretting" and being a good example to his kid if they didn't have sex?

A late night swim? Really?
He was saying he regretted it because it was unfair. The only reason he was even thinking about it is because he smooched the mommy and then he had an idiot's ephiany that if he was over focusing on Claire he wouldn't be as open to the others. JP isn't very eloquent, so it comes out as, "I was thinking it wasn't fair."

If they didn't she is a great actor. She was pretty convincing in her interview after it happened.
She is a hot mess. We just saw her lie about swallowing octopus last week... you really think she wouldn't break down at the first sign of a ***** in the armor of her relationship with JP?

Per Reality Steve:

"No, they did not have sex in the ocean. Just want to make you think they did. Horrible edit."

I think either he played sticky fingers with her, or she gave him a handjob. If it was just hugging and kissing in the ocean there would be no such drama afterward. I cant blame him. I would love to put my fingers in Clare.

She's got a nice rump on her. Crazy face. Nice rack.

But something tells me she has a bony vaj.

Anyways, she is unquestionably the most mentally unstable of the group. Not even a question.

Wish I remembered names, but if I had a gun to my head and HAD to marry one now - it'd be the blonde that he did the bungee jump with. forget her name.

wife material compared to the rest.. her or Andi

I think either he played sticky fingers with her, or she gave him a handjob. If it was just hugging and kissing in the ocean there would be no such drama afterward. I cant blame him. I would love to put my fingers in Clare.
Man...A handy in ocean water would feel like somebody was trying to sand paint off a pole. There's no way that would feel that good. I'm sorry, but water-based (submerged, not shower) sex is overrated.

Man...A handy in ocean water would feel like somebody was trying to sand paint off a pole. There's no way that would feel that good. I'm sorry, but water-based (submerged, not shower) sex is overrated.
the salt is deluded into the water... there arent salt rocks floating around

:shock: This is a thing?
when women are too thin, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
the salt is deluded into the water... there arent salt rocks floating around

:shock: This is a thing?
when women are too thin, yes.
I've been in the ocean...when you're in the surf, there's residual sand in the water from the waves. It's not the salt I'm worried about. They were right in the breaker zone. I'm sure there was sand a-plenty.

Interesting re. the bony vag...I haven't experienced that. Thankfully(?)

I doubt that "Reality Steve" knows the exact details of what went on there.

One thing is for sure though, she's clearly not winning if they edited it to look like that.

Reality Soulfly says that when JP went for an oceanic fingerblast, he pulled out quickly thinking he had just entered the seam of a razor clam.

She's got a nice rump on her. Crazy face. Nice rack.

Anyways, she is unquestionably the most mentally unstable of the group. Not even a question.

Wish I remembered names, but if I had a gun to my head and HAD to marry one now - it'd be the blonde that he did the bungee jump with. forget her name.

wife material compared to the rest.. her or Andi
Bony vag. :lmao:

You are dead on here. I can't decide between Chelsie or Andi. Probably leaning the latter, but I dunno. I change my mind daily.

they just want us to think they boned in the ocean....producers took the spending secret time together and tried to spin it as boning.....not sure why secret time is a big deal....it's happened on every one of these....

I bet if you took the temperature of the women across the country from the time they first heard it was going to be JP as the next bach and now.....90% of the women have cooled their jets on him......this guy has zero depth of any sort and the accent and looks can only take you so far......my wife and daughetr have even said the accent thing isn't that big of a deal now and it's actually kind of irritating in a baby voice kind of way cause all he says is "look at me" "im glad you're here" "I want you here", "i have to think about Camillia"...etc.....the he's a nice guy and let's see him cry will be the additions to the single daddy script as they try and recover this train wreck....a few of the girls will probably come out and admit they were just along for the ride after a while, opera singer, Andi, even Nikki the Nurse......sucks cause I didn't think Nikki was that dumb and that she would actually be a good girlfriend/catch.....and not sure if it's just me or not, but I think JP has the ability to put on a few extra pounds kind of like Sean did.....he's not as razor sharp right now physically and his schtick is wearing thin.....train wrecks ahead.....I predict he ends up solo....and Nikki the Nurse is next Bachelorette

Any charm that this guy once had has gone. Our household really might not be able to see this one through.

Has anyone else noticed how often he feeds #####es wafers? He put roofies in those things or what?

I kno venezuelans are big on cocosette wafers, but come on man

I kind of like the 32 year old broad who has a kid. She's not stunning, but she's attractive and I like her personality more than the others. Dog lover might be the strangest looking female of the bunch. I think she got the boot, though. I can't remember.

The chick with the blonde hair and black eyebrows does nothing for me.

General Malaise said:
I kind of like the 32 year old broad who has a kid. She's not stunning, but she's attractive and I like her personality more than the others. Dog lover might be the strangest looking female of the bunch. I think she got the boot, though. I can't remember.

never liked that blonde hair, dark eyebrow look either. usually means a hairy, dirty, stinky ####y.

General Malaise said:

Ditto - She's my pick thus far. I don't think he ends up with her, but I think he should. In general, not impressed by this bunch personality wise.

General Malaise said:

Ditto - She's my pick thus far. I don't think he ends up with her, but I think he should. In general, not impressed by this bunch personality wise.
sorry but her attraction to all the drama and her need to try and help/fix everything was a turnoff for me....I didn't find it motherly at all, I found it more like "why the hell do you feel the need to stick your nose in the crazy drama these other adult women are creating"....she seems like the type that craves drama and if things are going ok/normal she is uncomfortable....I found it more immature than motherly as I did with her non-stop nauseating talk of "getting that first kiss".....plus now that Daniele....(if you don't know who she is it's not surprising) is gone she now ranks as the most unattractive physically.....I think JP realizes the other more attractive chicks are going to realize he doesn't have a lot to offer and he might have to "settle" for this 32 year old with a kid who might still see him as a "catch"....so he is keeping her around in hopes of....how did Rod Tisdale say it in Jerry Maguire...."shoplifting the pootie"...cause she seems pretty desperate.....

That chick with the kid has a little bit of a white trash look going for her. makes a little ugly compared to the others, but I'd bet a paycheck she's the best of the lot in the sack.

That chick with the kid has a little bit of a white trash look going for her. makes a little ugly compared to the others, but I'd bet a paycheck she's the best of the lot in the sack.
thats what feeling the need to have to work harder will do a 32 year old single mom who is hanging on to her last threads of being the hot mom and looks closer to 42 than to 32, will do.....this is her last hurrah as the motherly captain of these young hotties before she rides off into the sunset in her minivan....

thats what feeling the need to have to work harder will do a 32 year old single mom who is hanging on to her last threads of being the hot mom and looks closer to 42 than to 32, will do.....this is her last hurrah as the motherly captain of these young hotties before she rides off into the sunset in her minivan....
That's a whole lot of words to say she takes it in the butt.

Lol @ 'last threads'. Contrary to your belief, life does not come to a screeching halt for single parents, especially at the ripe old age of 32 and double especially when the 32 year old single parent is attractive.

Lol @ 'last threads'. Contrary to your belief, life does not come to a screeching halt for single parents, especially at the ripe old age of 32 and double especially when the 32 year old single parent is attractive.
it does when you go on a reality show that's mostly rooted in vanity and shallowness. She's one step away from being so old you might as well put a menopausal, coupon clipping 50 year old yenta in her place and viewers wouldn't know the difference.

it's almost TOO odd how many people think JP goes home alone this season...

Bachelor needed to spruce things up, theyve never really had a "no go"... this could be it. wouldnt shock me

they either need to do celebrity bachelor, obese bachelor (but still with hot chicks), and lesbian bachelorette. definitely needs a reboot though.

it's almost TOO odd how many people think JP goes home alone this season...

Bachelor needed to spruce things up, theyve never really had a "no go"... this could be it. wouldnt shock me
I think Brad Womack's first try, he dumped both women at the end, didn't he?

Nikki the Nurse is going to win, mark it down. I'm thinking she just edges out Andi in a photo finish.

Claire will implode at some point, hoping soon.

32 year old mom probably comes in 5th. I'm betting Chelsie has a weird family and is out 4th.

Opera chick could win, but the previews made it look like she's about to leave. She doesn't seem like JuanP, I am and have been expecting her to pull her own ripcord here sooner or later. JP is nuts for her though... which I don't get. She's like a stuck up stick in the mud.

Users who are viewing this thread