What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
The bachelorette is unwatchable anyway. As totally absurd as it is for 10 women to fall in love with the same person over the course of 3 weeks, its 100x more absurd for 10 guys to do it.

Renee seems like a nice girl and all, but the idea of 25 guys dropping everything to fight over a single mom is just lunacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bachelorette is unwatchable anyway. As totally absurd as it is for 10 women to fall in love with the same person over the course of 3 weeks, its 100x more absurd for 10 guys to do it.

Renee seems like a nice girl and all, but the idea of 25 guys dropping everything to fight over a single mom is just lunacy.
Forget the single mom angle. She just isn't that alluring. I constantly feel like I want to wash her hair.

Forget the single mom angle. She just isn't that alluring. I constantly feel like I want to wash her hair.
She looks and seems way older than she is. I think she's very attractive, but she's not a head turner. She'd be a smoking hot for 40, but not for 32. (especially when she's up against a bunch of young hot mid 20 somethings)

They probably want to dabble in the single mommy market.

Seriously, think of how many solo moms there are in today's America. Secondly, think how many PC married women wanna support a single mom on her journey to find love. Then there's those that wanna watch a potential train wreck.

That's what I kept saying last night. Definitely one of the least attractive of the 25, surprised she made it this far.

Claire reminds me of Jan from the Office. Lots of the same facial expressions, and equally nuts.

Can't wait to watch next week's trainwreck.

That's what I kept saying last night. Definitely one of the least attractive of the 25, surprised she made it this far.

Claire reminds me of Jan from the Office. Lots of the same facial expressions, and equally nuts.

I got the feeling last night that Renee's thing is a bit of an act to just have the best vacation ever (and if so, nice work by her using mom guilt to continue it). I get that its likely the edit, but if not, nicely played.

That's what I kept saying last night. Definitely one of the least attractive of the 25, surprised she made it this far.Claire reminds me of Jan from the Office. Lots of the same facial expressions, and equally nuts.

Thanks. Been trying to figure out who she reminds me of.

They probably want to dabble in the single mommy market.

Seriously, think of how many solo moms there are in today's America. Secondly, think how many PC married women wanna support a single mom on her journey to find love. Then there's those that wanna watch a potential train wreck.
You're acting like it hasn't already been done.

That's what I kept saying last night. Definitely one of the least attractive of the 25, surprised she made it this far.Claire reminds me of Jan from the Office. Lots of the same facial expressions, and equally nuts.

:goodposting:

She has that look in her eyes my dog has when I ask him "Where's your ball, boy? Where is it?"

She has that look in her eyes my dog has when I ask him "Where's your ball, boy? Where is it?"
:lmao:

Wouldn't stop me from railing her, though.

RIP Chelsie.

Call me.
Think she could be the next Bachelorette?

They won't have Renee--too old and plain. Both Nikki and Clare are being set up as villains (though Clare is clearly the crazy one), so probably not them. Andi is still going to leave of her own accord IMO (though I'm admittedly less sure of that after this week), so if she's not the last woman standing I could certainly see it being her. Other than Andi if she doesn't take it to the end, Chelsie seems like the best choice? (Opera singer would be too boring but then again see, e.g., Ben.)
Chelsie would be worse than Ashley as the Bachelorette. Absolutely no substance. Here we were, down to the final 5, and she is reading him letters from her mom? "Oh, and in this one she says this, and in that one she says that, and isn't that all so funny! I just love my mom" Put a gun to my head and shoot me, please.

dhockster said:
krista4 said:
Mr. Pickles said:
RIP Chelsie.

Call me.

They won't have Renee--too old and plain. Both Nikki and Clare are being set up as villains (though Clare is clearly the crazy one), so probably not them. Andi is still going to leave of her own accord IMO (though I'm admittedly less sure of that after this week), so if she's not the last woman standing I could certainly see it being her. Other than Andi if she doesn't take it to the end, Chelsie seems like the best choice? (Opera singer would be too boring but then again see, e.g., Ben.)
Chelsie would be worse than Ashley as the Bachelorette. Absolutely no substance. Here we were, down to the final 5, and she is reading him letters from her mom? "Oh, and in this one she says this, and in that one she says that, and isn't that all so funny! I just love my mom" Put a gun to my head and shoot me, please.
None of the remaining women strike me as bachelorette worthy. Either not attractive enough, boring or crazy. The show could use a shot in the arm -- make the next bachelorette a known supermodel, or some unknown but impossibly amazing woman -- a millionaire with her own line of handbags, who is a 9 and has massive jugs and a crazy self-deprecating sense of humor. If this show can find a tire mogul and an Italian prince, they can land the female equivalent. It's not a credible show when you've got 25 good-looking guys competing to marry a woman who's a 7 and just really has a great personality and a wonderful family. Make it so that these guys each have a 1-in-25 shot of winning poontang Powerball.

Who was the last "fresh meat" bachelor/bachelorette anyway? Meaning, who's the last one that wasn't a previous contestant in some way or another? Was it Jessie Palmer?

dhockster said:
krista4 said:
Mr. Pickles said:
RIP Chelsie.

Call me.

None of the remaining women strike me as bachelorette worthy. Either not attractive enough, boring or crazy. The show could use a shot in the arm -- make the next bachelorette a known supermodel, or some unknown but impossibly amazing woman -- a millionaire with her own line of handbags, who is a 9 and has massive jugs and a crazy self-deprecating sense of humor. If this show can find a tire mogul and an Italian prince, they can land the female equivalent. It's not a credible show when you've got 25 good-looking guys competing to marry a woman who's a 7 and just really has a great personality and a wonderful family. Make it so that these guys each have a 1-in-25 shot of winning poontang Powerball.
Nice

Agree Chelsie is vapid and mom obsessed. She's not a great option.

Andi is much more interesting and potentially volatile. Sign me up.

I'm seeing a trend on the last 3 Bachelors. As soon as someone shows him something towards the end it's the kiss of death. Chelsie with those letters last night, one arm girl showed Sean some pics and before that Blakely showed that stupid scrapbook to Ben.

krista4 said:
Mr. Pickles said:
RIP Chelsie.

Call me.

Mrs. O claims a rumor that Andi is the next Bachelorette. I think she'd be :moneybag:

krista4 said:
Soulfly3 said:
Mr. Pickles said:
Soulfly3 said:
Renee apparently slated as the next bachelorette.

Chelsie wouldve been a good pick
I hope to god this is wrong.

Are we citing Reality Steve on this? His track record is pretty iffy on casting the next lead.
Had a few girls pick me up post surgery tonite and they were discussing it.

No idea where they heard it but they sounded confident
:lmao: OK, well it's a done deal then!
See, e.g., A Few Girls, Discussion in car I overheard while on pain medication (2014) (sounding confident).

My in-laws are in town. We watched this last night. My FIL busted on it and made some funny comments. He also busted on me quite a bit for watching this. I get it...it's pretty horrendous and I lost all pride years ago with this thing.

When it was over, I flipped it to the Olympics and was disgusted to find Ice Skating on. Made a disparaging comment, to which my FIL replied: "Dude, you just spent 2 hours with the Bachelor. You sure you don't like this Ice Dancing even a little?"

:lmao:

Touche.

Gotta be said - the way Clare wears those dresses makes me stiff as an oak tree.

Her body is absolutely stunning... curves from hell, and an ### like woah. Would love to one nighter that #####

My wife doesn't like watching this show with me, because I keep doing JP's accent and saying ridiculous things. "Please, let us take a boat ride and I will insert my paynoose eenside you." Like 80 times per hour.

My wife doesn't like watching this show with me, because I keep doing JP's accent and saying ridiculous things. "Please, let us take a boat ride and I will insert my paynoose eenside you." Like 80 times per hour.
"Look at meeee....Look at meee....Don't cry.....Look at meeeee......Don't cry"

I think by the end of this thing even the women are going to realize Juan Pablo is about as deep as a baby pool.

"Look at meeee....Look at meee....Don't cry.....Look at meeeee......Don't cry"

I think by the end of this thing even the women are going to realize Juan Pablo is about as deep as a baby pool.
All he has to do is look at the camera and cry, and my wife says "I don't know, he actually seems so nice and genuine and in this for the right reasons..." :mellow:

I think producing a reality show like this aimed at women has many parallels with writing a children's book.

So, do we think something really terrible actually happens or is this yet another case of hyping up something tiny and irrelevant?

"I'd like your permission to marry your daughter....in the event that I decide that I like her more than these other 3 broads that I've known for 6 weeks"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealous sister. She's the oldest and never married and will be the one who lives with her mother as her mother gets older. She isn't happy and doesn't want Clare to be happy either.

Jealous sister. She's the oldest and never married and will be the one who lives with her mother as her mother gets older. She isn't happy and doesn't want Clare to be happy either.
This is what I thought, until one of the vaj's I was with mentioned Clare said ALL her bro's and sis's were MARRIED, and she was the last one holding out.

The bigger question is how the #### did she come from the DNA of trolls?

This is what I thought, until one of the vaj's I was with mentioned Clare said ALL her bro's and sis's were MARRIED, and she was the last one holding out.

The bigger question is how the #### did she come from the DNA of trolls?
Seriously. I was thinking the same thing. If that's how she's gonna age, JP better head for the hills. They just kept getting worse and worse, and none of them looked even remotely like her. All I could think of was "man...how crazy is this sister that she makes CLARE look like the sane one?" Mrs. I'm just going to linger here off camera because I don't want you manipulating Mamma. Oof.

Users who are viewing this thread