What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (5 Viewers)

Hank overplayed his hand at the diner. He's still not thinking clearly. At least not until the holly situation. Telling Marie? Walt may send then to Belize after all.

Is Walt on the run already? I can't see him back in the house.

And a possible reason Skyler didn't immediately start spilling to Hank. Remember last year, she said she was a coward.

#### it. I have to watch the 11:30 show and get up 5.5 hours after it ends to get ready for work. It sucks when my wife works weekends and gets home at 8:15. Too much noise till the kid and her go to sleep.

I made it to the Hank-Skylar hug and had to turn it off. Just couldn't hear anymore.

How the heck am I going to stay awake for 11:30-12:30?

Is this show replayed during the week?

Hank overplayed his hand at the diner. He's still not thinking clearly. At least not until the holly situation. Telling Marie? Walt may send then to Belize after all.
I don't think so.

He took his first best shot to get Skyler talking before Walt got to her. Once she talks to Walt, they are in the exact same situation they are right now anyway.

#### it. I have to watch the 11:30 show and get up 5.5 hours after it ends to get ready for work. It sucks when my wife works weekends and gets home at 8:15. Too much noise till the kid and her go to sleep.

I made it to the Hank-Skylar hug and had to turn it off. Just couldn't hear anymore.

How the heck am I going to stay awake for 11:30-12:30?

Is this show replayed during the week?
Having a DVR down?

Maybe now we'll get to see Jesse do something except mope around.
A rat? Because he's scared now that's he's caught he will get the mike treatment? Turning on you mentor who you schooled to the game? Man I don't know if I like it or ####### hate it.
He won't rat because he's scared of getting caught. He'll do it because he hates Walt's guts.

He's not going to worry about the rules of a game he's clearly not built for.

I'd like it because it's absolutely what the Jesse they've shown us would do.

Users who are viewing this thread