What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (5 Viewers)

I think they resolved the gunfight really well. You'd have to make some pretty big leaps of logic for ether Hunk or Gemoz to walk out of there OK. Even Jesse's chances were slim.

When they panned over from the Truck, I expected the worse. I remember Reservoir Dogs. I audibly let out a sigh of relief when they showed the Fire Dept. FYI, FD's are typically "safe surrender" sites where you can leave a child if you can't take care of them, no questions asked.

For a moment there, I thought Walt had totally flipped out. But they are setting up his redemption.

First, he let Skylar totally off the hook. Second, he "hoped" to take the Nazis' COMPLETELY out of the equation by putting all the blame on himself.

Now "Heisenberg" takes on a legend of epic proportions and his disappearance is all that anyone will care about. Obviously something happens, which causes him to have to come back. Probably somehow the Nazis', Todd, Lydia, Jesse...somehow the family is threatened and that is why Walt comes back.

I'm still shaking from this one.

When Walt and Skylar were wrestling over the knife, the tension was unlike anything I've experienced in any show/movie ever. I really thought Flynn was going to get the knife accidentally.

Unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a moment there, I thought Walt had totally flipped out. But they are setting up his redemption.

First, he let Marie totally off the hook. Second, he "hoped" to take the Nazis' COMPLETELY out of the equation by putting all the blame on himself.

Now "Heisenberg" takes on a legend of epic proportions and his disappearance is all that anyone will care about. Obviously something happens, which causes him to have to come back. Probably somehow the Nazis', Todd, Lydia, Jesse...somehow the family is threatened and that is why Walt comes back.

When Walt and Skylar were wrestling over the knife, the tension was unlike anything I've experienced in any show/movie ever. I really thought Flynn was going to get the knife accidentally.

Unbelievable.
Exactly

BTW, didn't buy Flynn's over-the-top indignation for a second.

Most kids his age, when told their dad is a millionaire drug kingpin, would say..... COOL!!!!

For all the crap Flynn has taken in this forum, and by BB fans everywhere, RJ Mitte held his own throughout an unbelievable hour. They've usually shielded him from the big scenes and I was nervous about how he would do in the big moment.

He did great.

I turn to NFL and see a 0 0 game and like wow defense game. Then I notice it isn't even out the first quarter. They must have watched Br Ba also.

First, he let Skylar totally off the hook. Second, he "hoped" to take the Nazis' COMPLETELY out of the equation by putting all the blame on himself.

Unbelievable.
I was waiting for the knife to fly out of their hands and hit Flynn right in the forehead.

Unbelievable.
I waiting for the knife to fly out of their hands and hit Flynn right in the forehead.
My other thought was the knife would fly out had hit Holly

Anyone catch what was said during closing credits (I think it was a preview sound bite, Saul maybe)?
I thought Saul didn't know where the person went once his guy got the person to disappear
I'm pretty sure that was Saul's voice. And he's not supposed to know where they go. Which makes me think that Walt is going to contact him. But honestly, I don't see any point in guessing about anything. I'm pretty sure that whatever the writers do will be perfect.

I was a few minutes behind, so I'm sure this has been covered - but the song was hilarious. Just absolutely perfect.

I can't stop repeating, "Oh my God." Unbelievable jaw-dropping television. When Breaking Bad concludes in two weeks, I don't think there will be any reasonable debate about the greatest television show of all-time.

I was a few minutes behind, so I'm sure this has been covered - but the song was hilarious. Just absolutely perfect.
Good call. This show is masterful at interjecting moments like this and considering the tone of the rest of the episode they still pulled it off.

I wonder what the DEA is going to think about the video they made to blackmail Hank. Doubt they'll believe Skyler and Marie's story.

For a moment there, I thought Walt had totally flipped out. But they are setting up his redemption. First, he let Skylar totally off the hook. Second, he "hoped" to take the Nazis' COMPLETELY out of the equation by putting all the blame on himself. Now "Heisenberg" takes on a legend of epic proportions and his disappearance is all that anyone will care about. Obviously something happens, which causes him to have to come back. Probably somehow the Nazis', Todd, Lydia, Jesse...somehow the family is threatened and that is why Walt comes back. I'm still shaking from this one. When Walt and Skylar were wrestling over the knife, the tension was unlike anything I've experienced in any show/movie ever. I really thought Flynn was going to get the knife accidentally. Unbelievable.
I was waiting for the knife to fly out of their hands and hit Flynn right in the forehead.
knife goes flying, stabs box of fruit loops. Flynn goes ballistic

For a moment there, I thought Walt had totally flipped out. But they are setting up his redemption. First, he let Skylar totally off the hook. Second, he "hoped" to take the Nazis' COMPLETELY out of the equation by putting all the blame on himself. Now "Heisenberg" takes on a legend of epic proportions and his disappearance is all that anyone will care about. Obviously something happens, which causes him to have to come back. Probably somehow the Nazis', Todd, Lydia, Jesse...somehow the family is threatened and that is why Walt comes back. I'm still shaking from this one. When Walt and Skylar were wrestling over the knife, the tension was unlike anything I've experienced in any show/movie ever. I really thought Flynn was going to get the knife accidentally. Unbelievable.
knife goes flying, stabs box of fruit loops. Flynn goes ballistic
Camera cuts to Aunt Jemima, knife sticking out of her ample bosom, maple syrup dripping down her dress.

so awesome, i almost forgot that honk and gomez died earlier

kinda stunned walt gave up jesse to be honest. when he saw him under the car i thought they were teaming up again

Anyone catch what was said during closing credits (I think it was a preview sound bite, Saul maybe)?
I thought Saul didn't know where the person went once his guy got the person to disappear
I'm pretty sure that was Saul's voice. And he's not supposed to know where they go. Which makes me think that Walt is going to contact him. But honestly, I don't see any point in guessing about anything. I'm pretty sure that whatever the writers do will be perfect.
I was thinking Saul was talking to Huell, since he's still sitting in a hotel room somewhere and is the last person to have seen Hank alive

I was thinking Saul was talking to Huell, since he's still sitting in a hotel room somewhere and is the last person to have seen Hank alive
Good call

Users who are viewing this thread