What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dwayne Bowe (1 Viewer)

hotlanta

Footballguy
I'm surprised no one is talking about about Bowe. I think he is in line for a major breakout for the rest of the season because:

1) The Chiefs will almost always be behind and Cassel will be forced to throw 40 times a game.

2) He and Cassel are just starting to get on the same page because injuries to both have prevented this from happening.

3) Haley has come out and said this week that he likes the shotgun and hurry up, which will only help Bowe.

4) There is nobody else on the Chiefs to throw to. Journeyman Wade is not going to keep up catching the same

number of passes as Bowe as he does now.

5) The running game is stagnant with LJ averaging something like 2.3 YPC.

6) He is just now catching onto Haley's offense and we know what he did in Arizona with Fitz and Boldin.

This is looking more and more like a Braylon Edwards of 2007-like second half of the season, so if

you can get him on the cheap I would do so now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched Bowe fairly closely last week, and to me he looks a step slower than I thought he did in 2008. I'm staying away.

i traded garrard and driver for bowe and cassel last week :thumbup: i was happy with bowe's numbers last week...starting moss, burleson, and housh this week though.

Picked him up of 10 team WW last week. Weeks 14-16 he is at home vs. Buf, Cle then at Cincy. Cincy may be tough, but gotta love the Buf and Cle matchup.

Users who are viewing this thread