What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (6 Viewers)

There's apparently interest in Joe Johnson (!!!!) via Detroit, you gotta think that if Brooklyn can get a reasonable offer for him, they're just going to go ahead and tear the whole thing down.

There's apparently interest in Joe Johnson (!!!!) via Detroit, you gotta think that if Brooklyn can get a reasonable offer for him, they're just going to go ahead and tear the whole thing down.
Local radio was skeptical based on the money owed to Johnson this and next year

Local radio was skeptical based on the money owed to Johnson this and next year
23-25 million a year for 15-16 ppg, wow.
Detroit apparently offered Jennings (also has one year left after this one, like Johnson) and expiring contracts. BKN should jump all over that sort of deal, but OTOH Billy King is a horrific GM.

I'm on Yes OT for Buf/NJ +305 at sbet

Edit:

Nine of the last 17 games between the clubs have been decided in overtime or a shootout including six of the last nine.

Last edited by a moderator:
SB finally launched a squares contest for larger TV. Perfect for degens who just need something to root for. Should be awesome for tourney time and football next year.

Threw 5.50 down with the potential to win $500 (40/60 1h/2h split) on MSU game tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Wake +12.5 (conf. road dog fade public system plus frosty)

Texas Tech +9 (RLM)
yep on both. I grabbed a bunch on rlm today. Not sure this is supposed to be the case tho.
playedsc ga under 119

sc +6.5

ten +13.5

ky ten u 118.5

texas tech +8.5

georgetown -7

wake +12

wake nd u 146

drake +10

msu mich u 115.5

nevada -1
Damn bro. RLM on all of these? Are you actively watching or just comparing current line to opening line? What's your threshold for public %?

Wake +12.5 (conf. road dog fade public system plus frosty)

Texas Tech +9 (RLM)
yep on both. I grabbed a bunch on rlm today. Not sure this is supposed to be the case tho.
playedsc ga under 119

sc +6.5

ten +13.5

ky ten u 118.5

texas tech +8.5

georgetown -7

wake +12

wake nd u 146

drake +10

msu mich u 115.5

nevada -1
Damn bro. RLM on all of these? Are you actively watching or just comparing current line to opening line? What's your threshold for public %?
besides that sc ga under that SI posted I believe all were around 60/40 or less.

and just the opening line.. Not sure if supposed to be vs opening line or has to happen later in the day. Just messing around here trying to roll over more hrwager $.

Texas Tech has a tough road basketball wise. How do you entice a decent talent to go to that God forsaken pit of a town to play basketball?

They are not good. Will never be good. See TCU. Their basketball recruiting consists of "we have rich white girls who love hip-hop". No you don't. Your rich white girls are looking for husbands, not some broke ### fresh prince wannabe.

I will say that TxTech at the least has never murdered one of their own players.

Do you know that the overall cost of attending Baylor is $50k per year?

I will say that TxTech at the least has never murdered one of their own players.

Do you know that the overall cost of attending Baylor is $50k per year?
I mentioned this before, but my brother just moved out there from FL to work for Baylor. Said it's cold as ####. Also said the chick situation sucks, everyone gets married and nobody wears skirts in 20 degree weather. I told him to drive to Austin and ask around for Saw.

Frostillicus said:
Playing:

St Johns +7

Wake +12

Michigan State -4.5

Tex/Okla o 130

SDSU/New Mexico o 110

Just wasn't around a computer much this weekend.
First time this season I've tailed.

Guaranteed 0-5 night coming.

####### awesome!

D in the D said:
MSU/mich o 118 These teams played two weeks ago and put up 142, albeit in an OT game. Game was 66-66 in reg.
Nice call. I was on the under with swirve, but looks like they went over 140 again even without OT.

Bovada:

Newbill (psu) u 4.5 made FT

Taylor (psu) u 9.5p

Rozier (lville) o 9.5r+a

Nash (osu) o 17.5p

Nash (osu) o 5.5r

Johnson (unc) o 12.5p

Winslow (duke) o 11.5p

Blakes (asu) o 12p

Users who are viewing this thread