What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

INSANITY (2 Viewers)

James Daulton said:
flapgreen said:
James Daulton said:
flapgreen said:
James Daulton said:
I enjoy working out but can't see doing the entire program in 2 months. Lifting a couple days a week and insanity 2 or 3 days a week with a good diet is how I like to do it. Im not really looking to lose weight and run during the summer months, though.
Great plan except for this part. Horrible exercise.
why's that
Running is horrible for your joints, back, etc. There are many other ways to increase your cardiac health that don't involve the pounding your body takes from running.
I see it a little differently
Eh, you'll probably see it a little differently again when you're older. But whatever, as long as people exercise they're ok by me.
thanks for the advice.

Still at it a couple days a week but about to start running again as it starts to warm back up. Anyone still have this stored away? 

Started back up a couple days a week a few weeks ago. Much prefer it to running. Running makes and I still like to lift 3 days a week. 

I have all the videos except max30

will try to get into the bodybeast and mix in some insanity

I remember the first time I tried insanity I almost threw up :X

must be working!

Users who are viewing this thread