Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PDSL2

jeter23

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will go ahead as it is late. I will go with the top guy on my short list and PM Bloom. If someone rules that I should wait and not pick a mod can edit this post and I will go with the next on my list.

Donnie Avery

I will go ahead as it is late. I will go with the top guy on my short list and PM Bloom. If someone rules that I should wait and not pick a mod can edit this post and I will go with the next on my list.Donnie Avery

we don't hold up the draft for a duplicate pick.....he re-picks when he shows up.

Not sure if I have my math right, but Rad has till 1:15 pm EST? Then it's... Old Mil, who... sent his picks to Rad...? Ruh roh! ;)

Rad has until 3:15 eastern

Did somebody time out? Who's up?

No time outs, clock was off for Easter. We are back on the regular schedule today. I think Bus Man is OTC.
Just curious since he was here last night at 9pm and I saw him in the thread that there's still no pick :goodposting:

I thought a big part of what makes these fun is the discussion and thinking behind picks. All 3 other leagues have 44, 52, and 115 responses in their discussion threads. We have 15 (half by me) and virtually 0 discussion overall.

Any chance we can start to get it going at this point? Or are we just gonna continue picking in silence and meet back here in several months?

Archived