What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Antonio Brown, FA (14 Viewers)

Ben Shpigel @benshpigel

BREAKING: Patriots WR Antonio Brown accused of three separate incidents of sexual assault and rape, according to federal lawsuit filed Tuesday:

If these are true, and it sounds like they have documented text from this Doosh, then he needs to be arrested and banned.
Read Zeeshan edit above. There’s a link to the case file. Including the text and the fact that this woman has already taken and submitted a polygraph which is not proof but tested positive to her claims.

Read Zeeshan edit above. There’s a link to the case file. Including the text and the fact that this woman has already taken and submitted a polygraph which is not proof but tested positive to her claims.
After looking at the complaint, it’s a civil case. Again, not defending Brown, but it’s not a criminal case. He hasn’t been charged with a crime (unless there was an investigation, criminal charges, etc. somewhere that hasn’t come out yet. 

why the wow?  Story sounds totally fabricated...or I must I be politically correct and believe her?
why does the abused woman keep back to the abusive guy? 

why do victims of sexual assault wait years to report it? 

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Just stop. Guy hasnt even played a game for the Patriots and hes got the full support of the blind die hards...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not defending Brown as he clearly is not playing with a full deck. But why wait a year or two to file a complaint? The timing seems . . . Odd.
I'm wondering why someone who was raped would not file a CRIMINAL (rather than civil) complaint first?  Do we know if a criminal complaint was filed?

Like I get not blaming the woman. 

But the report says the 2nd incident was Brown masturbating behind her without her knowing and he ejaculated on her back.

Someone finishes on a young woman’s back and she didn’t immediately quit and run?  I’m not saying she’s at fault, I just don’t believe that didn’t run her away.

Says he bragged about the incident where he masturbated and ejaculated on her in graphic and profane texts. If so this could spell big trouble for him.

why does the abused woman keep back to the abusive guy? 

why do victims of sexual assault wait years to report it? 

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Just stop. Guy hasnt even played a game for the Patriots and hes got the full support of the blind die hards...
It's BS...book it.

Like I get not blaming the woman. 

But the report says the 2nd incident was Brown masturbating behind her without her knowing and he ejaculated on her back.

Someone finishes on a young woman’s back and she didn’t immediately quit and run?  I’m not saying she’s at fault, I just don’t believe that didn’t run her away.
Guys got a lot of fame and money and some victims are victims for a reason. I find it hard to believe she went back after that, but reading the complaint it seems like she has proof in texts 

Because of course there’s a rape allegation. 

I mean; how could there not be one one thing? 

What, y’all thought going to NEP was the end of the off-field stuff? 

Jesus joseph & Mary this story will just never go away. He hasn’t played a down of football & has been in the news more than Trump. 

:doh:

Sketchy source for sure, but a post and video from yesterday of a supposed IG direct conversation between AB and a woman who says she knows about the rape accusation and claims to have audio of the accuser admitting to chasing after money. Guess we'll find out. 

The Twitter account in the post apparently first posted the video of the DM conversation on Saturday, apparently. 

Victims of domestic violence and sexual assault often times keep it to themselves for fear, embarrassment, and shame.  Going back to the abuser is not uncommon and to draw conclusions that she is full of crap because she returned to him or waited to report is not wise.  

I have no idea what the truth is but I won't assume that she is lying nor AB is guilty until additional facts come out or an investigation concludes.

Drew Rosenhaus is very excited for AB to be a free agent for the SECOND time in his career

Hot Dog. Guy like that hits free agency twice you know hes cashing in. Oh wait... twice in a week? nevermind 

Sounds like sexual assault but is there a rape allegation? 

Edit- didnt mean this to minimize sexual assault, which is a heinous crime. Was wondering if there are additional events. 

Users who are viewing this thread