What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst OC in the NFL (1 Viewer)

SproutDaddy

Footballguy
Jason Garrett

How do you call passing plays on every 1st down (except the last drive before the half with under a minute on the clock) and running plays on 2nd and long. I'm amazed they haven't tried to establish the run all year to set up the pass. It's not like they don't have the depth at RB. It's comical this guy was talked up as the next great head coach to come a few years back.

Jason GarrettHow do you call passing plays on every 1st down (except the last drive before the half with under a minute on the clock) and running plays on 2nd and long. I'm amazed they haven't tried to establish the run all year to set up the pass. It's not like they don't have the depth at RB. It's comical this guy was talked up as the next great head coach to come a few years back.
they tried on the two turnovers in the 1st half and got stuffed. Their line stinks and they can't run.

Yeah, weird timing. Seems like this game they've run in situations when they shouldn't be.

I agree though, he sucks.

Jason GarrettHow do you call passing plays on every 1st down (except the last drive before the half with under a minute on the clock) and running plays on 2nd and long. I'm amazed they haven't tried to establish the run all year to set up the pass. It's not like they don't have the depth at RB. It's comical this guy was talked up as the next great head coach to come a few years back.
they tried on the two turnovers in the 1st half and got stuffed. Their line stinks and they can't run.

Doesn't matter. If you don't run on 1rst down you suck as a coach. Just ask Andy Reid.

Mike Martz is less than good . The ' genius ' does not fit his plan to the roster . He keeps trying to shove that square peg in that round hole . Oh yeah , and he would rather not run the ball . . . . . . . ever .

Maybe they should have drafted OL rather than Dez.

Maybe they should have drafted OL rather than Dez.
In their defense.....the quality O linemen were gone after Pouncey went. Dez is going to be special, however i do agree that O line is a HUGE need.

I respectfully submit Bob Bratkowski. This guy is the worst. He is worse than other coaches. I would rather the Bengals use Madden auto play select. Shovel pass on 3rd and 14? Nobody will see that coming!!!

Users who are viewing this thread