What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (2 Viewers)

Sorry for the long delay. Phones suck to post any type of lengthy tale, so I wanted to wait to get to a computer. 

This was an interesting trip. Better in some ways; not as good in others. Before I dive into our most recent 4-day diversion in the Big Easy, a little reflection is in order.

From an FFA historical perspective, I know this thread is nothing special in either longevity or entertainment value, but it still is a little shocking to me this thread started in 2011. That makes me feel old. When we first ventured to Nakedville, we were on the good side of 35, our youngest kid was a toddler, we were younger, leaner, more naive. I like that this thread is still here, though...that I can read back over it and laugh at our first trip.

Some may remember I was also the "dot" guy. Blue, orange...the occasional brown...the dots always really picked up on these NOLA trips. Sometime a few years back...well after the mods purged the dot thread...I stopped tracking dots. My calendar is dotless...not for lack of dot activity...I just lost the initiative to keep keeping up with it. 

So back to New Orleans...this is our place; the trip we talk about on weekend nights when we're lubed up on tequila and wanting to titillate one another. Sometimes it's "remember when..." other times "I can't wait until we go back..."  Everyone should have a place like this. It's our happy place...our world goes on hold place...our do things we might not usually do place. In all seriousness, I think our first trip down here kinda changed our marriage for the better in some ways. My wife had always been a little on the prudish, reluctant side...we made it all work and were happy, but sexually we weren't THAT compatible. Whatever caused her to let loose that first trip, I think changed the way she viewed herself. She's been much more willing in a lot of ways over the past 6 years.

So this time around we came in on Friday morning with plans to leave on Monday. Having been here three times before, we have some relatively settled expectations about how these trips unfold. Mrs. K always initially acts as though she's not going to do the naked thing this time..."I mean, it's fine if you do, but I'm just not really into that....we'll see."  I make no bones about my intent to be naked for as much of the trip as possible...which she has no problem with.  :) Of course, once we get there, the hot tub is churning and the margaritas are flowing...Mrs. K is exercising the option.

Arrival day is always interesting. The B&B has about 10 rooms...usually fully occupied..so you never know who is going to be there. Sometimes older hetero couples...some gay male couples...a lot of middle-aged couples like us. It's a grab bag. We got into our room around 2:00 Friday afternoon with the intention of getting out to the pool pretty quickly. It's November, so there's not going to be tanning or swimming in the main pool (not heated). That being the case, we put on the robes provided by the B&B...me sans clothing, Mrs. K with swimsuit bottoms on underneath the robe.

The drink of choice for day one was margaritas with Don Julio Reposado. We are typically wine drinkers, but Mrs. K had recently shown a penchant to get unusually amorous where tequila was involved. There was a Saturday afternoon a few months ago when we went for margaritas and chips and salsa and ended up at a large park downtown. We were just sitting there on a park bench talking when she discreetly slides her hand over, and with a little smile, starts rubbing on my crotch. Then there were margaritas for dinner a few weeks later that led to a late night stroll around a lake near our house. Mrs. K has never really had much of a need for knee pads (if you know what I mean), but sure enough...belt, zipper, to the knees... :pickle:   I was determined to include a healthy dose of tequila on this trip.

So I fixed two strong, Yeti-sized margaritas, and we donned our robes and headed out to the pool to see what was going on in Nakedville.

More to come:

Day 1 - "we need to install a screen door in our bedroom"

Day 2 - "this is Ray...his wife was here a minute ago..."

Day 3 - "don't we know those people?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask kind of a personal question? Objectively where do you and the Mrs rank on the body scale?  Set aside things like charm and personality and financials that make most of us FBGs obvious 10s. 

I ask because frankly I’m not sure I’d want to be walking around naked. And surely most folks wouldn’t want to see it. Mrs O would fare better, but even still I’m not sure she would want to walk around naked in front of strangers. She’d be too self conscious. 6 years ago and before all the kids that might be different...

Is this just a case where you both take great care of your physiques and so feel good flaunting it?  Or you’re just average 5-7s who don’t really give a crap what people think and you just like air drying?

TIA 

Can I ask kind of a personal question? Objectively where do you and the Mrs rank on the body scale?  Set aside things like charm and personality and financials that make most of us FBGs obvious 10s. 

I ask because frankly I’m not sure I’d want to be walking around naked. And surely most folks wouldn’t want to see it. Mrs O would fare better, but even still I’m not sure she would want to walk around naked in front of strangers. She’d be too self conscious. 6 years ago and before all the kids that might be different...

Is this just a case where you both take great care of your physiques and so feel good flaunting it?  Or you’re just average 5-7s who don’t really give a crap what people think and you just like air drying?

TIA 
Yeah, that's a fair question. I'll be honest, the first time we went down, knowing the type of place we were going, I got into good shape and was pretty confident in how I looked. One of the trips in between, I was not in as good a shape and was a little less confident being around the pool. Same with Mrs. K ...I think on the second trip she never took her top off except when she was already in the pool or hot tub.

Where you are on the scale is always an extremely difficult question honestly answer.  For our age, considering we are early 40s, I'd say we are 8s. We were the most attractive people at the B&B this time around. We both been doing keto for the past four months, and are as fit as we've been in a long time. I lift four days a week and feel pretty good about how I look right now. If that weren't the case, I personally probably would not be inclined to be naked in front of anyone else. 

Who knows...I may dig up a pic if I can find one. 

Yeah, that's a fair question. I'll be honest, the first time we went down, knowing the type of place we were going, I got into good shape and was pretty confident in how I looked. One of the trips in between, I was not in as good a shape and was a little less confident being around the pool. Same with Mrs. K ...I think on the second trip she never took her top off except when she was already in the pool or hot tub.

Where you are on the scale is always an extremely difficult question honestly answer.  For our age, considering we are early 40s, I'd say we are 8s. We were the most attractive people at the B&B this time around. We both been doing keto for the past four months, and are as fit as we've been in a long time. I lift four days a week and feel pretty good about how I look right now. If that weren't the case, I personally probably would not be inclined to be naked in front of anyone else. 

This makes sense to me. 

Looking forward to pics of the missus, not you so much #nodudes 

What is the main issue with the clientele?  Weight?  I mean I don't really know how I could really get my "work done" seeing tons of bad naked.  

Is it ok to mention the exact name of the hotel you are at? Is there some reason you don't want to mention it?  

having just spent a week in mammoth,  lady raiders and i were easily in the best shape of all the people at the hot tub.  i would not have wanted to see anyone there, without clothes on.

is "More to come:" similar to "Updates forthcoming"? Just trying to set a timeline for the rest of the story.

:coffee:

I'm waiting for the part where the portly guy delivering brisket and ribs gets invited to join them in the pool. 

So we head out to the pool area on Friday afternoon in our robes. The B&B is a three story house with guestrooms on each level. We've stayed on all three levels , but the last two trips we've decided our favorite place to be is on the ground floor. The three ground-floor rooms have direct access to the pool /hot tub area. With our room, we just walked out a screen door and a little porch and then take a short pathway to the pool. 

When we first made it out to the pool, there was only one other person outside - a portly guy in a lounge chair at the far end of the pool on his laptop. 

We settled into lounge chairs at the opposite end of the pool, took a deep breath, and embraced the fact that we were back in our spot. We sipped our drinks for the next half hour, with Mrs. K intermittently glancing over with a content smile on her face. 

A little while later a door opened on the second floor (The second floor rooms all have an exterior door that opens onto a balcony/walkway overlooking the pool). A couple emerged from the room wearing robes and started to descend down the stairs toward the pool. They headed straight to the hot tub, which was about 30 feet from where we we sitting.

You could immediately tell they were a well-to-do couple. They were a little older... probably late 40s or early 50s, and took good care of themselves. They showed some modesty getting into the hot tub, as they both turned their backs to us when stepping out of their robes. The wife had her blond hair pulled up in a ponytail, and she had a nice tan. There is about a 2-foot "wall" around the hot tub, so it always is a little awkward stepping into it. As she turned around to ease over the edge, I could see she was not the least bit overweight...in shape...natural Cs...and shaved. For her age, she was attractive...7.5. No one cares much about the dude, but he was tan, pretty trim, with slightly graying hair. All in all, they were a handsome couple. We always wear sunglasses at the pool so we can watch other people without obviously staring.

Once they got settled into the hot tub, they looked over at us and gave a little small talk...how are you, how long have you been here, etc. They both were drinking Mich Ultra.

A few minutes later, I got up to refill our drinks. One correction, I was actually drinking the Don Julio straight with a little soda water and lime wedge. Mrs. K was drinking premixed Cuervo margaritas, but with an extra tequila shot. In any event, I made two more drinks and went back out. 

When I returned, the portly guy had wandered over to the hot tub and was sitting on the edge, fully nude, talking to the handsome couple. Mrs. K gave me a little eye roll and laugh...guys by themselves is always a weird dynamic. That being said, it soon became apparent that they all knew each other. 

Quick side trip: the idea of hanging at this place with our friends always makes us laugh. We're not in any form or fashion "regulars" at places like this, we definitely aren't swingers, and in fact, there are only a few people that know we stay here. The idea of sitting around naked with our regular friends back home is pretty comical. But obviously many don't share that sentiment. During our 2016 trip, there was a group of 4 couples that hung out at the pool for 3 days...fully nude, no robes, in and out of the pool, just chatting like they were out to dinner...they even did a crawfish boil out on the patio one night...still nude. We like this place a lot, but have no intention of having it collide with our regular life.

We didn't pay a lot of attention to our neighbors as we continued sipping and talking. It being day 1, I knew Mrs. K would not be wanting to go join them in the hot tub at this point. At some point a little later, the water must have been too hot because the couple both hoisted themselves up onto the ledge, leaving only their feet in the water. The handsome wife reached over and wrapped a towel around her top. Before she could do that, I had a clear view of her breasts. They were nice. I leaned over to Mrs. K and told her hers looked better. "Well, she's older than me." The husband followed suit and got out of the hot tub to fetch his towel. I looked over at Mrs. K, and she was stealing a quick glance as he wrapped his towel. She looked at me and laughed..."I can look, too."

The tequila was doing its work.

Users who are viewing this thread